1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prez shoots skeet

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by johnboy, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnboy

johnboy Member

President Obama says he shoots skeet at Camp David, it is amazing what politicians will say to portray themselves as a regular joe. I suspect if he did shoot clay pigeons it was not from a skeet or trap layout.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

John Kerry crawls on his hands and knees deer hunting with his trusty double barrel shotgun.

These are bullshit people who live and die by the scam and the lie. The rot in Washington DC is unbelievable, and since they have captured the lazy scum for their vote, using the handout system, it is very likely to continue.

Next stop Soylent Green. (after a short pause in 1984)

HM

3. Boxer

Boxer TS Member

Next thing he will tell us is Moochelle looks radiant when she wakes up in the morning

4. twoatlow8

twoatlow8 Member

Just what we need! As if we don't take enough flack already! LOL!

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I wonder how he and the sec of state cook "them skeets?"

6. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

I want to see pictures!

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Maybe they actually have a TRAP range at Camp David?

I mean, perhaps the President used the word "skeet" in the generic sense -- meaning any game using a clay target. This faux pas is quite common among gun haters, urban urchins and purple lipped metrosexuals.

-Gary

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Interesting. Seems like it would be an Eisenhower addition.

-Gary

9. TrapSniper1

TrapSniper1 Member

Dem skeets cooked rare gives miss moochele her morning radiance !

10. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Thanks God he's not a trapshooter. Why am I not surprised that he's a skeet shooter?

11. Papineau

Papineau TS Member

I want to see a picture of him at the ready for station 6 low house. Being a southpaw it's the hardest shot to make on the field.

My self, I don' beliebeit. He wouldn't know the difference between the breach and the chamber, he's got a bassaball jones.

12. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Pap - "Bassaball Jones"? That's a Cheech & Chong cult classic right there. And you're right -- it's obviously a lot more fitting with our President than skeet shooting. Hit the link for a flashback.

-Gary

13. Papineau

Papineau TS Member

The only thing that guy shoots, beside hoops, is the bull. What a crock. Taking advantage of every opportunity to befriend gun owners, really? Not! Dang if he don't remind me of the type who's got his left arm on your shoulder while his right hand is picking your pocket. Grinning all the way to the treasury.

I've see the photos of JFK shooting on that field. I can't imagine the current occupant of the WH on that field, much less being photographed on it.

Gary - No one could get away with C&C's bits today, it might hurt someone's feeelings. So we have to go back 40 years to view the free exercise of the 1st Amendment. Think about it.
    Pap

14. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

He ask the staff for a skeet outfit......

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.