1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prez offically threatens to veto spending cuts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Doubtful anything will get through Democratic Senate so it's unlikely there is anything for him to veto.

All revenue bills must originate in the House of Representives, so does the Senate just vote up-or-down on what comes to them from the House? Or can the Senate amend what comes from them from House and we end up with a House version and a Senate version that must be reconciled in a joint committee? In that case nothing will get to the president to sign or veto.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

This is barry's biggest achievement to further the social/communist/democratic agenda. They have made so much progress since this impostor got in office, and they refuse to accept any setbacks now.

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Would love to see the repubs send a bill to Barrys crib and them have him veto it. Hopefully all the tin foil hat voters will wake up. If not, then Barry owns the government shutdown all by himself.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

If the bill is part of the cut,cap and balance amendment he has no say whether or not it becomes law. The president does not get to vote on constitutional amendments does he? He probably thinks he does though.

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I would like to refer the president to the piece of mistletoe I have suspended between the two back pockets of my trousers.

6. BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD

BIG JIM IN BAKERSFIELD TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.