1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty good shot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AdveUk6FP3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Cool! Wie is super hot, wife loved this one because I just bought her a new Soul (saved a bit of mine in the process).

3. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Thought this was an AMEREICAN trapshooting website. Not a place for FOREIGN car commercials.

4. yakimaman

You're joking, right? My Browning is made in Japan; where is your K gun, P gun or whatever made? Your TV, the computer you're looking at, your shirt, your Levi's, your camera????????????????? And I suppose all the posters from Australia, So. Africa and other places just need to understand that this here site is only for Amereicans.

rm

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

It's the American people that are buying this junk.Trevor Dawe.

6. yakimaman

Junk my ass - 5 year bumper to bumper and 10 year, 100k warranty on drive train doesn't come on junk - I compared this Soul to every other compact car out there - beats them all.

7. yakimaman

Actually my wife is driving it and she'd take offense at your profanity. Will leave it to moderators to take care of your bad manners.

rm

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

9. wingmaster78

Rice burners.

All my guns were made right here in the good old USA> Remington 870 (1979) 1100( 1974)

10. yakimaman

As compared to what? It won't pull my 39' 5th wheel, that's what my Chevy diesel is for. It won't take the family and the dog on a trip, that's what my Buick van is for, it won't bounce around on dirt too much but that's why we kept the Jeep. So as a 4th car, for my wife to run back and forth to work, run around town, go shopping, it's great. Excellent safety rating and long warranty. Pretty popular car around the world. Now, if the hippies and the snakes or any other Mi Guk can make a verifiable comparison to an American built compact please, please go right ahead. Oh, and please send that information via your American made computer or text by your American made phone. Ok?

Hanguk imnida!(in mind at times)

11. white rattler

white rattler Member

Frank C, Not at all. Just a lot of pride in what I drive. I would not be caught dead in one of these shit boxes. I have seem them after they hit a deer at 60 miles a hour and no amount of fuel savings are worth that to me. I drive full size Ford cars and trucks.I am also proud to say that I do have stock in FORD. Trevor Dawe.

12. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Guys hate to tell ya but you are a day late and a dollar short on the 'patriotic purchase' crap. Trevor, while it is commendable to support Ford as an American product, you need to look at the build sheet that will list where the various components originate. My Roush 427 Mustang's HiPo 5spd is assembled in fn MEXICO! Water is under the bridge guys..........sorry.

13. white rattler

white rattler Member

Jerry, it is good that you stepped in on this. 427 Roush that a boy! Jerry in my case it is not only a patriotic thing, it has something to do with a good feeling of sitting in a truck that has something to it. I have a new Raptor and do not care if the seats are made in Canada or even in good old USA. As a pilot you know that a home built will get you around but would you not rather pilot a King Air.

14. oz

oz Active Member

70% of general motors products are made in china.... this is from the mouth of the CEO of GM speaking to a chinese audience in china. check your door jamb and see where YOUR american car is made. Check your foreign car's door jamb and see where it was made. Odumbmao gives GM a multibillion dollar stimulus and GM sends the jobs to china. And we get chinese junk (pun intended). I just read where the san francisco bay bridge is being built with chinese STEEL. "Ah wunt by anythung lessen it's got a bow tie on the front." AH SO GRASSHOPPER.

15. oz

oz Active Member

Just try and buy anything made in america... I was in BJ's wholsale store a few days ago and saw a box of American Flags. Guess where they were made????? Wrong daryll made in china.

16. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Not taking sides here just some facts. I drive a Tundra.

The above PDF lists the percetages of parts made and where assembled for 2012.

In 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011, the Toyota Tundra was recognized by Cars.com as the most “American” truck on the market, meaning that the Tundra was built in the USA using the highest percentage of domestic parts compared to any other pickup. Ford, GM, and Ram (aka Chrysler-Fiat) didn’t have a truck that qualified in these years because at least 30% – and sometimes 50% – of each F-series, Ram, or GM truck used parts that came from outside the USA.

However, in 2012, Ford won the Cars.com Most American Truck award. For the first time since 2007, the F-150 has 75% domestic content, which is the minimum threshold for consideration. The Tundra (which also has 75% domestic content), is the 2nd most American truck on the market in 2012 because it doesn’t sell as well as the F150.

Considering that Ford is an American company, and considering that every 2012 F150 is assembled in either Dearborn, Michigan or Missouri, it’s about damn time that Ford won this award. The question is, where are GM and Ram?
    Answer? Sitting at 62% domestic content (GM) and 70% domestic content (Ram) respectively, both of which are below the minimum threshold to be included in the Cars.com rankings. What’s more, many of the engines in Ram and GM trucks are made in Mexico, and even some of Ram’s trucks are built in Mexico.

To be clear, there’s nothing wrong with the quality of vehicles built in Mexico, nor is there anything inherently wrong with a vehicle being built outside the USA. What’s wrong (at least in my view) is tricking the consumer into thinking your truck is the “heartbeat of America” when if fact it’s the least American truck on the market.

Tim

17. wingmaster78

Thanks to the world economy, all this is true.

Ford, Chevrolet and Dodge however are still American companies. They originated in America and their headquarters are in America. They are not foreign owned nor did they originate in a foreign country.

18. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Dodge is an Italian Company.

Chrysler Group LLC is an American-based, multinational automaker, in global strategic alliance with its majority owner, Italian manufacturer Fiat, since 2009.

On June 10, 2009, Chrysler LLC emerged from a government backed Chapter 11 reorganization as Chrysler Group LLC, in alliance with the Italian automaker Fiat. Initially holding a 20% interest in Chrysler Group, Fiat's stake was increased to 58.5% (fully diluted) following acquisition of the equity interests held by the U.S. Treasury (6% on June 3, 2011) and Canada (1.5% on July 21, 2011. The stake was further increased to 61.8% in July 2012.

Tim

19. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Back to the video this was about to begin with, cool commercial.

The last seen where the retriever drops the golf ball at the old guys feet was very funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.