1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pretty cool practical joke

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by tumbleweed, Feb 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

A guy left his truck parked at the construction site so they took the excavator and dug a moat around it!

<a href="http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i296/3miles/?action=view&current=moat.jpg" target="_blank"> moat.jpg </a>

2. dalog

dalog Member

The way I heard it was "Don't p&$$ off a woman that owns a backhoe!"

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

The way I heard it, the operator was quitting the next day, and it was a company truck.

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

One thing is for sure, it took awhile for the operator to dig out that moat so very close to the truck. LOL. Breake-m all. Jeff

5. shadow

shadow Active Member

Union job = PLAY TIME !

6. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Talkin abouta practical joke-@ a place I worked at, there was the cheapest person I've ever known. He bought a new VW bug in 1973, just after the gas crisis. Several buds including my self, would add a qt. of gas on a daily basis to his tank. When we asked him how his mileage was-he would brag he was getting 130mpg. Just after he took the car in for 1000 mile check up. We stopped adding gas. He went nuts. He was positive he had an experimental car & VW had removed a top secret part. He contacted lawyers, was going ballistic.---He never found out. Left the "JOB" on a disability.

Phil Berkowitz

7. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

My Dad and another neighbor would add gas to a third neighbors gas tank on his corvair. The third guy "Ted" would brag about getting astronomical gas mileage. Then the next week they would steal gas from his car and he would be taking it in for a tune-up. they did this for a whole spring until they both got caught by Ted adding gas. Sure would be fun to go back and have another block party with those guys. Dan

8. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Good grins here:)

ss

9. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

On a construction job I was on we had a guy who, at the quitting whistle would run like his hair was on fire to his car to be first out of the parking lot. We went out at noon one day and blocked his wheels up so the tires were just touching the ground. He almost blew the motor up before he figured it out.

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What did his wife look like?

11. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Shadow...what makes you think it was a union job?

I was on a non-union job and a brick tender and a concrete finisher were having a constant battle over a water spicket. Finally the tender cut 200' of water hose in about 3' pieces. As the saying goes the fight was on. Both were fired that day.

12. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

One Christmas break at Oregon State College [now University] a group of jokesters disassembled a fellows Model A Ford, hauled the parts up to the owner's third floor Dorm room, and reassembled the thing. Not sure, but I doubt the owner went home during long breaks after that. And, NO, the vehicle was not modern at the time and NO this was not soon after the Civil War and NO I was not one of those miscreants......breakemall

13. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Jbbor , we must have had the same guy who wanted to be first out of the parking lot . One day I taped his steering wheel to the column with black electrical tape . Next thing we see is him starting the car and flooring it but couldn`t turn the wheel and just about smashing into a car in front . Me Bad and I`m glad he had a fast brake foot . Next was a guy in a pickup who did the same thing but there was a big pile of dirt in front and he flew over it like he was in the Baha . Scared the shit out of both of them . My days of fun and games are over but still laugh and glad no one was hurt

14. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Practical joke/revenge!

On a construction site ... there was a foreman that the most polite description would be an A--hole!

One day at quitting time he went into the porta-john and one of the men drove around behind it and gave it a nudge so that it fell over onto the door!
    The 2nd shift waited until all the 1st shift guys had left before they tipped back up.

He came out all covered with shixx screaming "Who the %$@##% did that to me?"
    Of course no one knew because all the 1st crew had left.

He was a much better guy after that episode!

15. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

We always took the coil wire off the forklift and ran a jumper wire to the bottom of the steel seat frame. The cushion had a pretty big hole in it, so as soon as you cranked the engine, you got off real FAST!!!! Birdtracker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.