1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presquadding for Illinois state shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazziboy1, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Does anyone know where I can get a presquad form for the Illinois state shoot? Also, can anyone tell me about waht time the doubles start on friday? I'm driving down friday morning from WI, and would like to shoot the championship doubles. Thanks, Steve

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

In previous years presquadding has been done on presquad.com. Last year it opened April 1, but I don't see it on presquad.com yet this year. There was also a form in the program last year, but I haven't seen a 2013 program yet.

The doubles on Friday are the second event, so they will be taking place in the afternoon. No specific start time, they will start after the first event (handicap) is complete.

All of this is based on how it was done last year, no guarantee it will be the same this year, but generally it's the same from year to year.

Scott

3. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

I checked on PreSquad.com and the only shoots I saw were for the Peoria Skeet and Trap.

I'll be there vending .. If you need a fine set of ear plugs stop on by.

Jerry Bryant
    Silent Treatment
    Hearing Protection and Enhancement

4. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

According to last years program, the Friday Championship Doubles followed a Handicap event that had a start time of 0800. I would guess noonish unless weather has been playing a role. Good luck.

Bob Falfa

6. perazziboy1

perazziboy1 TS Member

Thanks for the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.