1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presquad website Somebody Help Me

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NintyT, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NintyT

NintyT Member

Okay, here's what I did wrong... I used the presquad.com site, using my notebook. Couldn't check out and pay because I didn't have a printer available with that notebook. Went to my desktop, but presquad.com doesn't realize that I'm the same user and won't let me take/pay for those positions. Anyone have a fix for me? I sent presquad.com a message, but I'm anxious to fix the problem. Keep in mind, I'm not the most computer literate guy in town. Steve j

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

You didn't have the option to pay using PayPal/CC? Or you didn't want to use it?

I've paid for presquadding while on the site using my iPhone.

You have your confirmation number right? You should just be able to enter that.

A guy on my squad presquadded us for the Spring Grand and forwarded the confirmation e-mail to the rest of us. A few days later I was looking on presquad and noticed that we were still shown as "Reserved - Not Paid." I asked him if he sent in payment, he said "No." I told him I'd take care of it. I entered the confirmation number and went through the payment process with no problems. So, it obviously doesn't need you to be on the same computer.

Give it another try, or post exactly what the error is that presquad is giving you.

3. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Steve, V10 has it right. Use your confirmation number, go to my reservations on the home screen. Harv.

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

My bad, since I didn't record the confirmation number. I think it was going to give me the number when I was suppose to print the reservations, but I got an error, because I didn't have a printer attached. I'll try again this evening, and post exactly what the error says. I also sent an e-mail to the website. Thanks for info so far. Steve j

5. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

The confirmation form should have been e-mailed to you.

Have you checked your "Junk" e-mail box?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.