1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presquad Texas State Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Helen, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helen

Helen TS Member

Starting tomorrow April 3, 2008, presquadding for the 2008 Texas State Trapshooting Championships will be available on presquad.com. The first 10 squads for Event 13, Texas State Handicap Championships are blocked for shooters that have to travel 300 miles or further to go home after the shoot. To get one of these squads, you must contact Darla or myself at the e-mail addresses above. If you need help presquadding please contact Darla or me at the addresses above and we will be more than happy to help you. We will send you a confirmation by e-mail once we have you presquadded. This year's Texas State Championships promises to be one that you do not want to miss. The Offices of the TTA have been working with sponsors to make this one of our best State Shoots. You can go to the website address above for more information on this year's state shoot.

Once again if you have any questions or need help presquadding please do not hesitate to contact Darla or me at the e-mail addresses above.

Thanks, and God Bless You All;
    Helen & Darla

2. Helen

Helen TS Member

Have started getting requests for early squads for Sunday's Handicap. Will be doing those this weekend. So it is not too early to think about presquadding for the Texas State Shoot. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Helen & Darla

3. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

4. Helen

Helen TS Member

Jimmy,
    Thanks, for posting a picture of the gun and a flyer on this thread. I did some presquadding today, and already had shooters that had presquadded themselves for the Texas State Shoot. So you all presquad yourselves or if you need help contact Darla or me, and we will be happy to help you in any way we can. As you can tell from the picture and flyer this year's State Shoot promises to be a great shoot.

Thanks, & God Bless You All;
    Helen & Darla

5. Helen

Helen TS Member

Shooters,
    Wednesday, July 9th, Event 5 is the Kross McCarty Singles. His last name is misspelled on presquad.com. I am sorry for this error, Kross. The presquadding for the Texas State Shoot is in full swing. Darla and I have had several presquads already, and others have presquadded themselves. We will see you all at the SW Grand April 13th - 20th, and will be able to help you also with your state shoot presquadding in our off time. We are looking forward to seeing you all at the SW Grand.
    Thanks,
    Helen & Darla

6. Helen

Helen TS Member

To the top!!!!!

7. k80kid

k80kid Member

Helen,

The "Kross McCarty Singles" is now fixed on PreSquad.com

Congratulations to all 2007 winners that were honored by event name.

8. Helen

Helen TS Member

Thanks for letting me know that the "Kross McCarty Singles" has been fixed. Kross is one of our Youth Shooters as is Drew Hollingsworth. Last year we had two fine youth shooters win our State Championship events. We love to see these kids succeed at this sport as they are the future of this sport. Hopefully we will have more youth shooters win these events this year. Both of these young men are outstanding and their parents are rightfully proud of them and their accomplishments. The presquadding for this year's State Shoot has gotten off to a real good start.

Hopefully we will not have the rain that we had last year during our State Shoot, even though in Texas we never turn down any rain that we may be fortunate enough to be blessed with. NSC did a wonderful job last year keeping the shoot going with the large amounts of rain that we received.

Helen & Darla

9. Helen

Helen TS Member

Up to the top!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.