1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presquad for the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clay Addict, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

I heard a rumor that we will be able to presquad specific banks at the Grand. Anyone know the facts?
    CA

2. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Anyone know when presquad will be avail? Jake

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

CA---What banks did you want? Is there an advantage to one over another? I shoot at the WSRC every week and i was just curious to your views of where is the best banks to shoot.----Matt

4. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Presquadding for this year's Grand will get you close to, if not exactly at, the banks you want. Same for times. You will also stay there all day so you don't have to pack up and move; you can tell people where you will be, and so on.

It should start soon, but I don't know exactly when.

Grntitan, some want to avoid six and seven because of the farmhouse (Don't they remember airplanes?) and so those banks will be used for other than Grand competition this year.

Neil

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow!!! Yeah, those blasted farmhouses mess me up every time. LOL. I was just curious. I personally prefer not to shoot between the skeet houses but have never shot bad because of it. I just don't care for the funny echo. I like the traps at the east side including the farmhouse banks. Just my preference. Good luck to you all. Hope you get the banks you want. I will opt for the old pick and pray in person method.----Matt

6. IMR 7625

IMR 7625 Member

PRE-SQUADDING FORM IS AT R.J. STUART COMPUTER SERVICES

7. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Or, you can use the link above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.