1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PreSquad.com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shot410ga, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I agree..........

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The clubs, now, are charged a fee to be on PreSquad.com and smaller clubs resist spending anything they can avoid. Larger clubs or shoots? I certainly think they should be using it.....Bob Dodd

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

My club started cashiering most of our own shoots at least five or six years ago. The exception was our Gun Shoot in August each year, which is almost but not quite large enough to qualify for All-American point status. Until last year we had a member who used ShooteCompute on a single computer for the regular shoots, and we contracted with LJD to do the gun Shoot in recent years. Our smaller shoots are not big enough to need presquadding, and ShootCompute would not be very compatible with Presquad.com anyway. For whatever reason, Lorenzo preferred to do presquadding himself using paper forms rather than use Presquad.com for the Gun Shoot.

Last year my club decided to go with 3S software, and bought four computers to set up in a networked system to run it. This year we are hosting and cashiering the Idaho State Shoot. I was not consulted before the Shoot program was out, and that program includes the usual paper forms for presquadding, to be sent to me at my home. So far response has been light. I have also been taking presquadding requests via email. It likely would be much more convenient to have set the shoot up on Presquad.com, but again I was not consulted.

We will be cashiering the Gun Shoot ourselves this year. This reflects no dissatifaction at all with LJD, but we have the system, the software, and the knowledge, so we might as well save the money and do it ourselves. I will be talking with George Cook as soon as the State Shoot is over about the ramifications and possibilites of using PreSquad.com for the Gun Shoot this year. I'd say that it is very likely we will.

Larry Ford

Pocatello Trap Club, Idaho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ljd cashiering trap shooting

presquad

presquad shooters