1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presquad.com!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shot410ga, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I tried the new "presquad.com" site. WOW! so easy to use. I would like to see every club use that site. pre-squading was a snap. Talk to your clubs. Have them start using the system. Maybe you'll get a few more shooters.

2. BAP

BAP TS Member

Yes it's a great tool and easy to use. Don't expect to see it used for the smaller shoots anymore since they started charging the host club if they want their shoot posted. It should work great for the larger shoots with 100 or more shooters,

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Personally, I think it helps shoots to grow......I think people will see their buddies going to a shoot and want to go too!

Lorna

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Good idea "oneATAtime"??

Maybe for the shoots that are presquadded the shooter's should be required to post an additional $50.00 as a "Good Faith Bond" for each event that is presquadded. Then if the shooter fails to show, pulls out at the last minute, etc., then the bond will be forfeited!

Oh, that would go over big!!

Curt - Delaware

5. dennis b

dennis b Member

I too like presquad.com. However, there are times that between the time we pre squad and the shoot - things happen. This happened to me one time last year. I tried and tried to call the club to let them know and the phone was never answered. I was only shooting F,S,S and I tried calling on W and Th. At big shoots help is hard to find but it would be helpful if there was a number to call to let them know. Thanks. DennisB

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Just thought I would throw out there that not showing up when presquadded is NOT a problem with presquad.com.......it is a problem with presquadding period.

Just wanted to mention that.

7. gunner

gunner TS Supporters TS Supporters

PreSquad is a great tool. However, the problem of squadding and not showing up will not be solved until some significant payment is required in order to presquad. There are some legitimate excuses for people not showing up, and I'm sure that most clubs would make a refund in those cases, but there is usually little excuse for at least not calling to say that you aren't coming. Trap needs to take a lesson from skeet and sporting clays on this issue - you send in a large deposit to book your spot.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Let's see now......

1 - Require all shooters to presquad and prepay for the events. No cash, debit/credit cards only. All winnings for options paid by check after the shoot's conclusion with accompanying IRS 10-99 forms.

2 - All those not presquadding will be required to pay $15.00 (per 100 targets) extra per event and squadded at the managements discretion.

3 - Now we have a discount for presquadding!

It's just simple organization.

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
per squad

presquad shooters

presquad trap