1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PreSquad.com is GREAT!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Avaldes, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

**I know, I don't get out much**

I just spend 10 minutes on PreSquad.com to select my squad and posts for the 100th California State Shoot. I have never been to the site before and I found it very easy to use. You just select the squad you are interested in, then you enter your last name and it pulls your records from the ATA website. Then you can easily pick the events or select all for the entire week. Very cool:) I got the time of day and the posts I wanted for the entire week. $10 well spent!

2. JES

JES Member

Yes it is good one :) Shoot good I am heading to Tenneese State shoot just finished NC State, keep in touch and send pictures of the kids!! Jan Slough

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

It's also sweet from the point of view of shoot management as they can download a file from the site and plug it into 3S and it will automatically put all pre-squadded shooters into the appropiate posts/events. Don't know if it's compatible with any other shoot software but I'd guess they are using the best for the California shoot.

Tim

4. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper Member

I agree. Love it. Although, one thing I'd love to see is if you get yardage and need to resquad you could do it from there instead of having to call/email or waiting till you get to the shoot.
    Just a thought.

Gene