1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRESION FIT STOCKS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by phirel, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

They do work and they work well.

Pat Ireland

2. citadel

citadel Active Member

The stocks work very well. I bought one for my Perazi and for my wifes Beretta.
    They make the recoil go away and they are wonderfully adjustable. They look like crap but there is a guy on Trapshooters who will make you a nice wood cheek rest to replace the ugly black one that comes with the PFS.
    I bought both of mine on Trapshooters for about $650. each and they came with everyting needed to set up for my gun. Make sure that you get the correct stock for your model as they do not fit everything.
    Good luck.
    Doug

3. gettysburgtrapshooter

gettysburgtrapshooter TS Member

PFS is a great tool! I'd kill you if you tried to take mine. Yes they are ugly, but they reduce the recoil and are infinitely adjustable.

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Should you decide to buy one, let me know. I have an early model with light use for sale. Three different grips to choose from.

HBT

5. freddy01

freddy01 Member

Great product. Wish I had it ten years ago.

Freddy

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Pro - They're adjustable

Con -

They're ugly.

They're expensive.

They're heavy.

Folks will laugh at you behind your back.

They're adjustable, and anything that can be adjusted can also become un-adjusted, usually at the worst time.

And.....the number one reason -

If you can adjust it, you will. And you will adjust again, and again, and again.

7. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Heavy you say! Have you lifted a Stock Lock system or Soft Touch? People can laugh at me behind my back all they want. Were it not for the PFS I would not be able to shoot due to recoil.(bad shoulder) You can spend more on a custom wood stock that certianaly will not reduce recoil and if your physical makeup changes will no longer fit. Even my wife is sold on the PFS. It is a wonderful tool that will serve you well. Pretty is in the use of it. Jake

8. phirel

phirel TS Member

If people laugh at me behind my back because of my PFS that is much better than laughing at my poor scores and other unusual things that seem to happen to me. Laughing at a trap club is good.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.