1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Presidential Memorandum -- Tracing of Firearms in

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Key word: "recovered"

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Maybe they're looking for all those missing in "fast n furious" scam?

Hap

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Almost all of the so-called president's edicts are already laws. He'll have a hell of a time enforcing them. I think we got off pretty easy considering how looney tunes this guy is.

4. 687 Trap

687 Trap Member

The Devil will be in the details

Ron

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

Guys, Ovomit isn't done with us yet. I think he backed off because he knew the shit would hit the fan if he tried much else with his executive orders.
    We must remain alert, continue hounding our reps in DC. This damned guy doesn't roll over this easy. Besides, I'm hearing we are looking at $500 million to implement these orders. Don't worry, before he is done, we will be a third world shithole.

6. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

The big thing is turning what used to be our healthcare system into being the government's snitch for turning in folks.

Guns is bad enough, but the principle will be expanded to other things the Elite finds ojectionable.

7. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Life Unworthy of Life. Get the book. It tells how the Nazi's did it. We are going down the exact trail. History repeating itself. If you read the book you can see the next move. Bill

8. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

b12 I was just thinking that history repeats itself. hope not. oscar

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

B12...been having the same feeling..before they have the inclination to totally start confiscating and put away those who refuse to comply...they will find a way of making gun owners stick out(fingerprint ID cards, more newspaper maps etc.)..sort of like having a yellow star of David sewed on our sleeves.....sounds paranoid I know but,..that what they told German Jews in '39...Oh, you're just being paranoid..how about dropping your rifle here in this pile and joinin' us for a nice hot shower??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.