1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

President Winston sir ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Mr President sir,

I have recently noticed that since you have been risen to your new position of power over all of the ATA that many have now started to ask you menial questions that should be directed to your minions instead of you, the President of the ATA.

I though would like to ask you a question myself though if it is not a hindrance or a bother to you. It may not be as important as some questions and might be even more important than others but I hope you do not mind the asking of this question. Being the President of the ATA is a countless and thankless job that only one person at a time can handle and do successfully so I must as you this one a very impotent question sir ...

Just how the hell ya doing? No ... not as the Prez but as Neil. Been doing any shooting lately? Hows yours scores been? Sorry to ask such pion type questions but it seems that everyone lately has forgotten you are a person and now only seems to kind of know you as ATA President Neil Winston.

2. Bernie

Bernie TS Member

What's a "pion"?

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ditto what Tron said!

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yeah I agree with Hipshot also ... what an idiot.

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Lumper.....Lumper.....Lumper..........Don't you know we love you! Be nice and the fairy godmother will leave a brand new Perazzi under your pillow!

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

I dont want a Perazzi ... could she leave me something else instead?

7. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Such as???????? Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Maybe some Camo Condoms? I think the old whore has some of those to!

9. lumper

lumper TS Member

Hmm ... now your making me think Coach. Maybe a nice DT-10 trap combo or a 682 Gold E trap unsingle combo ... yeah make it a 682 Gold E trap combo with the extra money left over from a Perrazi to go twords shells ... yeah thats the ticket ... a 682 Gold E or maybe a SKB 85TRR trap combo with a couple grand of shells as well.

Yep ... its nice to dream aint it.

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Pion = pi.on; n. A semistable meson produced either in a neutral form with a mass 264 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 8.4 × 10-17 seconds or in a positively or negatively charged form with a mass 273 times that of an electron and a mean lifetime of 2.6 × 10-8 seconds. Also called pi meso. Just FYI....Bob Dodd

11. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

I'm doing great, lumper, thanks for asking. My handicap is totally out to lunch, but now that the H-code rule has been backed off a bit maybe I can get close enough to hit something again. I went to the N.E. Grand and was shown a fine time. In the warm weather last week I got to shoot the post-lengthened forcing-cone 870 (to compare with the same gun, pre-modification) so will soon be able to wow you all with results that I don't have done yet, but. . .

. . .Oh, I don't want to spoil it.

I much appreciated the gift you sent, but even voting members of the EC can't grant reductions anymore, so I'd say sorry but it _so_ was delicious and that should be some consolation. Kyra said it was some of the best Beluga caviar she's ever eaten as well - and so much!

Thanks for the friendly inquiry,

Neil & Kyra

12. Ertz

Ertz Member

Neil, you never cease to amaze me. Your sense of humor is outdone only by your patience on this site. You will do a fantastic job as Prez. We are really lucky to have you representing us.
    Tim Rawerts

BTW, Since the change in the ATA calendar year happens next year, does that mean you will get to serve a 13 month term? Since that hardly seems fair, I am volunteering to serve the last month for you to lighten the burden. I mean, how much could I screw up in just a month? Uh, on second thought I think you better serve the whole term. :)

13. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Neil, Are you still shooting a Bowen? I had a pattern question for you. I have started back reloading, and shooting an Infintity. What have you determined between reloads and bargain shells? If you would like to email me direct, it is listed above. Thanks, Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.