1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

President to bypass congress give 1.5B to Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Hannity has been announcing that Obama is going to bypass Congress and give 1.5 Billion $ to the Brotherhood of Islam. He is going to get into it on his show tonight. Mike.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

What is the money for? Flying carpets, prayer rugs, and turbans? Charlie

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Ubama is the American Delegate to the Muslim Brotherhood. He's just paying his dues.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Hussein is NOT Muslim. That is his story and he is sticking to it. He is a douche without a doubt.

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Yeah right he is not a Muslim.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tCAffMSWSzY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

6. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I don't know if Obummer is a muslem or not but he's yet to accept my invitation to come eat some bar-b-que pork ribs with me.

7. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

Did you not watch that video John? How much evidence does the American public need. The majority has lost its backbone and forgotten what it means to say something is wrong. I don't want to get involved seems to be the attitude. Imagine what would have happened if the population when the revolutionary war was starting would have said I don't wanta get involved. We still be a colony with zero rights and huge taxes of Great Britian. If you don't start getting involved we will be doing the same to the Chinese or the Rag heads. Get a clue people. Stand up!!!!!! And im not ashamed to sign my name just like John Hancock did.

Bryan Miller
    Wheeling, WV
    Captain USMC Veteran

8. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

No!!!! he nis not a muslim. He is a SKUNK. half black and half white and everything he does stinks. Hell, just look at his initials..... B. O. BODY ODOR what more proof do you need. Woody

9. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Trying to find some report that he is actually giving money to Nation of Islam (and I am not defending him in any way) as I want to send to others but want factual info.

rm

10. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Hilary seems to be pushing it.

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Try this. Mike.

12. capulona

capulona TS Member

but..it's okay to give $6 Billion to Israel...

13. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Ahhhh, yes it is. Isreal is not a terrorist organization. Mike.

14. capulona

capulona TS Member

Really, Mike? guess it depends where you live...

Here's a sordid snippet of the history of the Middle East:

The Stern Gang - original terrorists of Palestine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Capuloa, first when you post a web address put in the URL box and it becomes a link.

Second, Are you anti Jew? Read your reference and I think you have enough intelligence to realize that the two groups had different ideals. The Jews were being oppressed by the Brits for political reasons much like we were previous to the revolution. The Jews were trying to establish their own state from the time of Christ. The radical Muslim Brotherhood has no righteous reason to do what they want to do. They want to convert everyone to Islam or kill them off. Read a little bit of the Koran. It's what they are taught. They are not a Peaceful religion. Mike.

No offense intended but are you a Muslim?

16. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Bulge-cap knows that-he is anti as they come with hate-guess you missed his last rant about the Irgun-Lee

17. capulona

capulona TS Member

No, not Muslim, I'm an Atheist. I read a lot of ignorance and hypocrisy on this board, and maybe, just maybe some people might realize that the world is not as simple as one might want it to be.

18. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Hey Capolona, how many Jews live as citizens in Saudi Arabia or Syria or Libya? How many Synogoges are there in these countries? How many Jews have blown up cafes in these countries? Or killed schoolchildren? Or blown up buses? How many rockets has Israel launched into neighboring Muslim countries?I'll help you - NONE! Tell me who are the terrorist!

Please don't look at the facts. You may be forced to give up your liberal membership card.

19. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Giving money to a country is one thing ..BUT Muslim is a religion not a country. The Mormon, Baptist, Pentecostal, Catholic, and a lot of other Christian and non Christian religions want their money now also. What the hell ever happened to separation of church and state?

When did this government start this, oh yea our "Muslim in charge"
    I keep forgetting he is not that fond of the USA.

Rock

Jim

20. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Hey Cap,

All joking aside there Buddy, but maybe you're too intelligent and too honorable for us lowly white male scum buzzards. Why don't you find another website with folks as witty, clever, and erudite as a fellow such as yourself?
    You'll be so much happier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

irgun bus attack 1938