1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

President Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 5 Stand Dan, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

President Obama, when will you ask the Muslims to quit clinging to their "religion and guns"?

2. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

5 stand Dan,

That was awsome. I don't recogonize your name, and apologize if I should. You keep stuff like this coming and you will be a welcome member of the milita. Congrats!

3. drh08

drh08 TS Member

I would guess about the same time he asks you to do the same. Careful what you ask for

4. 5 Stand Dan

5 Stand Dan Active Member

"member of the militia", I don't need that. I'm an American, I'm part of all of us. If the clueless and the leaches out number the hard working, producing patriots on November the 6th, all we will have left will be our religion and guns, and we will have to apologize to future generations for our lack of stewardship of our once great nation.

5 Stand Dan

5. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Dan,

I wouldn't write off the milita too quickly.If your scenario about the leeches and the clueless comes true on November 6th, the militia may be all we have left.

As far as "all of us",I see two very distinct groups. The militia types and the clueless and leeches. Or patriots and non patriots. Since Bama has begun his assault on our great nation, aided by the mainstream media, the line in the sand has been drawn.I don't see any gray area. I don't believe in "moderates".If a person truly doesn't know which of these two candidates they support right now, please find a gas oven and insert head.You are wasting perfectly good oxygen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.