1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS BRILLIANT

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ismah, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ismah

ismah Member

It's been years since we've had a president who could speak. The Presidents speech was inspiring, motivating, humorous, and factual. He even captivated some of the Republicans. It's good to finally have some pride in a president.

2. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Oh man, you get first prize for that TROLL on here.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Especially where he said the people who invented the automobile shouldn't abandon it. That was brilliant.

But I wonder why he was talking about Germany?

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

I see ismah missed the short bus again today,,,,

5. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

ismah is proof that ragheads screw camels.

6. below 0

below 0 TS Member

With a handle like Ismah, make you wonder if he doesn't have a towel on his head!

7. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Small things amuse small minds.

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

1 hour of <a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=bullpoop.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a> last night.

I used the picture so the short bus Ismah could understand.

I almost fell off my chair last night laughing at the remark about the first auto making country. hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! this guy didn't even proof read his speach. Would someone PLEASE take away his teleprompter?

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Gifs/?action=view&current=ark1I7VG22hqjjYhwTjddKeS12H4.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

9. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Sounds like you guys are not getting a stimulus check either.....HAH!!!

10. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

No stimulus check here! I don't even have to worry about Obama raising the capital gains tax rates!! It appears that I'll have loss carryovers for the remainder of his Presidency and then some unless by some miracle Wall Street turns around. Do you think that when Trappy and the drones start actually pickin' sh!# with the chickens the proverbial light bulb will go on????

11. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

At least he is a brilliant reader. He hardly looked at the camera, he was too focused on his TelePrompTers on his left and right.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Brilliant, Brilliant,,,,kind of like these dummies,,,,is that what you meant, issy????

13. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I would have puked if I had watched the Commie...Bill

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe ismah has a point. The stock market dropped 80 points instead of the usual 300.

15. Toddy

Toddy Member

I watched in amazement and no where in his speech did I hear any mention of 911, how soon he wants us to forget.....

My wife says why should I worry as I'm not American....but I am North American and Canada will be the next battle field after the terrorists destroy Europe.

R,T.,East Sooke, BC

16. bluedevil

bluedevil Active Member

Isn't his real name Barry Sotero? Wasn't he born in Indonesia, at least that is what his Grandma said, I'm confused!(just kiddin, but there are some lawsuits out there claiming just this thing).

17. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

only watched a couple o minutes, couldn't take seein Paloozey hoppin up n down like a stupid jack rabbit! puablo

18. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

I didn't watch the #1 a-hole at work. It was more enjoyable watching " Boston Legal ". Larry

19. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Never in history has such little substance been taken so seriously from such an empty shirt enabling him to take so much from so many, all the while taking credit as a hero to the people for fighting for them to defeat his own self made crisis.

All this while we will be ignoring the terrorist threat which is becoming bolder and stronger everyday that we become weaker.

This message is approved by me of limited spelling, grammer, and social skills.

20. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

"factual"

Ha,,what a joke. Yahoo and Fox both had at least a dozen errors that hussein got wrong, some of them categorized as flat lies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.