1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prescriptions****** A little Humor

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up
    to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, 'I would
    like to buy some cyanide.' The pharmacist asked,
    'Why in the world do you need cyanide?' The lady replied, 'I need it to poison my husband.' The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, 'Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against
    the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!' The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
    The pharmacist
    looked at the picture and replied, 'Well now,
    that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.'

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Thanks for the smile guys

3. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bubba is walking down a dirt road along the river carrying a 5 gallon bucket full of fish...

The Game Warden drives along and stops ol' Bubba and asks "What's in the bucket?" Bubba says "Fish"

"Do you have a fishing license?" asks the warden. "Don't need one." Says Bubba

"Why not?" asks the warden. "These are my pet fish." says Bubba.

"Pet Fish! What kind of story are you trying to tell me, Bubba?" asks the warden.

" No story...I just take them down to the river to swim once a day and when I whistle they all swim back in the bucket!" Bubba replies.

"This I have to see." says the warden. Bubba dumps the fish in the river and they both stand looking at the water for a few minutes. "Well?" the warden says. " When are you going to whistle for the fish?"

"What fish?" says Bubba.

4. DocJim

DocJim Member

Bubba and Jim Bob were in Bubba's tree stand a couple of 100 yards from Bubba's house. Jim Bob was glassing the area and happened to check out Bubba's house.

Jim Bob said "Bubba you wife is gettin' it on with that fertilizer salesman in your upstairs bedroom"

Bubba said, "Shoot 'em both; her in the head and him in the privates."

Jim Bob replied, "No problem, I can git 'em both with one shot."

5. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

A little boy asked his dad for a bicycle.

His dad told him no because they had an eighty thousand dollar mortgage on the house.

Two weeks later the boy asked again for a bicycle and got the same answer.

A few days later his father saw him leaving the house with a packed suitcase.

The father asked him why he was leaving.

The boy said last night I passed your and moms bedroom and heard you say you were pulling out and she said she was coming too, and I`ll be damned if I`m getting stuck with an eighty thousand dollar mortgage!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.