1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

prerigister for the grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by brantman, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brantman

brantman TS Member

going to shoot at the grand and I was wondering if I can prerigister to shoota event and also how do I do it.

2. Don S

Don S Member

You can presquad for Grand events at RJSTUART.COM. However, you will have to wait until the program is available. Click on the websit above.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

I'd expect presquadding at RJStuart to be available the first week of June (if history is any guide.)

4. brantman

brantman TS Member

thanks

5. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Is this the only place to pre register, or can you use presquad.com? GaryL.

6. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Gary,

For the Grand there are two choices. Either do it on-line through RJStuart, or mail in either RJStuart's form or the form in the program. Either way, you don't pick your squads, you just pick roughly when you shoot (early, middle, late) and which bank group you prefer.

Presquad.com is not a choice. There have been discussions about this in the past. I believe it has to do with trying to control how many squads are on each bank.

7. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Thanks V10...Appreciate the information. GaryL.

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Don't waste your money, there'll be plenty of open squads and banks.

Curt

9. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

While Curt has a point - the value of presquadding has been reduced from the Vandalia days by having as much room as we want at Sparta, it's not a waste of money. One thing presquadding offers you is consistent banks (or next to each other) throughout the day. So you can park, take out the lawn chairs and coolers, and tell friends where you will be and socialize in the non-shooting hours. Likewise park near people you like to spend time with. You also get a plan for the whole stretch which you can print out several copies of at the event center and pass them out so others know where you are and when. Otherwise, the WSRC is so big you might never meet!

Neil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.