1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

prepetual purse

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KENENT1, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

can anyone explain how this purse is won at the Grundy county fall hdycap??

do you win if you break any two 25 bird rounds??

tony

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Tony you have to run a combination of 50 targets that are part of the perpetual purse. E.G traps 1 and 2, 1 and 4. There are 6 combinations and if you hit any one you get half of whatever is in that purse. The total for the six purses, is just over $4500.00. So if you run a hundred straight you would end up with over 2250, and that isn't with any of the special event money.

I won it last year with a 99, no one has run 100 straight @ any hcp yardage in the history of our club. But Frank Bently hit the same purses that I did in the morning event and cleaned the same exact purses that I hit. What are the chances of that happening? Im not smart enough to figure that out... Ties will divide the purses. It is the best option money that you can spend, I can say that from experience. We have Harvey Shell to thank for this, he set it up! Rick Gibbs

3. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

thanks Rick!!

tony

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Do they throw Remington targets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.