1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRELIMINARY RESULTS, TRI CO, REDLANDS SEP 7TH.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by E. Beaver, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

The weather and many of our shooters were hot. We had four 100’s in singles and one 50 in doubles. The 100’s went to Brian McCormick, Steve Williamson, Terry Bilbey and Bill Blankenship. The 50 in doubles went to Charles McPhee. Very good shooting guys.

The winners of the Bill and Ruthie Hunter trophies are. The Silver Dollar Necklace and $20.00 are awarded to our High Lady Dianne Savage. The Silver Dollar Money Clip and $20.00 are awarded to our trusty photographer Mark Effle. Well done to both of you and congratulations.

For our October 5th shoot the Bill and Ruthie Hunter trophies will be awarded to our High Lady and the High Singles AA. Thank you Bill and Ruthie Hunter for your support of our club and trapshooting in general.

Also, Hugh Roberts has awarded five free shooting lessons to Tom Hartkopf. This and the above awards will be presented at our October 5th shoot.

The Preliminary Results Are:

HOA Champion, Terry Bilbey 198. AA, Brian McCormick 193, A, Mark Effle 191, B, Dianne Savage 190, C, Richard Delman 177 and D, Joey Swindler 146.

Singles 100: AA, Brian McCormick 100, Terry Bilbey 100, Bill Blankenship 100, and Steve Williamson a guest shooter, 100. A, Mark Effle 97, B, Brian Donahue 98, C, Terry Frederick 98, and D, Jim Weaver 94.

Singles 50: A, JC Hall 41, and D, Sara Props 34.

Handicap: 27, Terry Bilbey, 49, 25-26, Lyndle Denson 47, 22-24, Mark Effle 49, 21, Chuck Thompson 47 and 20 Jim Weaver 46.

Doubles: AA, Terry Bilbey 49, A, Charles McPhee 50, B, Russel Hawes 43, C, Brian Donahue 46, and D, Tom Littlefield 41.

Hi Vet, Russ Hawes, 98, High Lady, Dianne Savage 97, and High Jr. Ryan Scheme 76.

We all enjoyed an excellent lunch. There was a choice of a turkey or club sandwich, bean salad, potato salad plus fixings. And a special cake by Jacque, it was chocolate with a layer of raspberries complete with Tri County Trap Club in red letters. And, there was a choice of 3 kinds of ice cream. Yummy!

A Big thanks to Bill and Ruthie Hunter, Terry, Jacque, Mary Ann and all the staff at Redlands Shooting Park.

Next years first shoot is October 5, 2008. Be there and have some fun.

Charlie

2. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

3. In plain view

In plain view Member

Charlie: Couldnt make it sunday (vertigo problem) but I'll be back in October. How did the elections go Sunday? I'm assuming you retained the presidency hands down. Want to thank you for a job well done. Keep it going. Bob English

4. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Bob, we missed you. I was re-elected for another year and am happy to help out. The full election results will be in the newsletter. Come to think of it, do we have your current email address. Send me a PM if you wish.

I'm going up to Redlands on Saturday to shoot HC and doubles. Will you be there?

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.