1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRELIMINARY RESULTS, TRI CO, REDDLANDS OCT 5TH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by E. Beaver, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

PRELIMINARY RESULTS, TRI CO, REDLANDS OCT 5TH

We had a great day. Great turnout, great weather and great shooting. We had 14 squads of singles, 13 handicap and 9+ of doubles. That’s a new record in participation for our club. Brian McCormick had the lone 100 in singles and Terry Bilbey and Jerry Preston each had a 50 in doubles. For the day our HOA Champion was Terry Bilbey with a 194 and our Champion of Champions was Jerry Preston with a 194. Excellent shooting.

The winners of the Bill and Ruthie Hunter trophies are: With a score of 99 in singles Dianne Savage won the high lady silver dollar necklace. And, with a score of 100 in singles AA Brian McCormick won the silver dollar money clip. Each trophie came with $20.00.

For our November 2nd shoot the Bill and Ruthie Hunter trophies will be awarded to our Hi Lady and the High Singles D. Thank you very much Bill and Ruthie Hunter.

The Preliminary Results Are:

HOA Champion, Terry Bilbey, 194, Champion of Champions, Jerry Preston, 194, AA Brian McCormick 193, A, Jim Hammond, 190, B, Candy Hammond 190, C, Ryan Grant 184, D, and Cliff Wagner 181.

Singles 100, AA Brian McCormick 100, A, Bruce Watts 98, B, Dianne Savage 99, C, Chuck Thompson 97, D, Gene Miller 92. Hi Vet, Russel Hawes 99, Jr., Jeff McClain 90, and Hi Lady, Dianne Savage 99.

Handicap, 27, Jerry Preston 48, 25-26, Candy Hammond 49, 22-24, Scott Ackerman 49, 21, Richard Delman 41 and 20 Cliff Wagner 49.

Doubles, AA, Terry Bilbey 50, A, Jerry Preston 50, B, Helen Lemich 48, C, Tom Hartkopf 46 and D, Ryan Grant 44

Our next event is our annual awards banquet on October 18, 2008.

Thank you Terry and Jacque, Bill and Ruthie Hunter, our members, Maryann and all the staff at Redlands Shooting Park.

Charlie

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Charlie,

Gary and I had a real good time on our first visit. You guys do a great job running the Club and Terry and staff always deliver a good shoot. We hope to see some of your guys at our North Hollywood ATA this Saturday. We have a special $100.00 prize for a 5 Man Club Team Handicap and I hope Tri-County will send a team.

JT

PS: It's nice that you guys let Terry win so that he'll keep your target fees down. Smart move. :)

3. BMC

BMC Member

Tyner, if I knew that JBrooks character was you I would have given you a little more ribbin' :)
    Thanks for coming out. It was great to see you and Bomber supporting TCTC.
    Oh, and we don't let Terry win, we are still negotiating a way to get as good as him...lol

4. BMC

BMC Member

Thanks Terry. It lends credibility to the fact that shooting with and against the best shooter(s) in the West has inspired many of us to improve our ability.

5. BILLYBOB007

BILLYBOB007 TS Member

Terry,
    I second that, I have seen his improvement in the past couple of years, he's becoming quite the Trap Shooter, I don't mind him beating me, ..when I let him! lol. I couldn't be more proud! Keep up the good work bro!
    your shooting buddy
    bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.