1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Predictions wrong: Reporters call Romney Win!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mallard2, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Romney wins!

2. 548

548 Guest

I will be voting for the President. Unfortunately though, he did just have a terrible performance. Congrats to the Republicans for tonight's success. Rest assured, my candidate will regroup and be back in top form for the remaining two debates.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

...will those be teleprompter debates?

But I will eat my crow. Romney was better prepared than I thought. And Obama was...well, "flatter" than I expected.

It became clear to me that inside the Dem. echo chamber Obama lives in, everybody adores him and thinks he's the Moderate Compromiser, and all Republicans are Extremists. The idea that Mitt Romney is NOT from Mississippi or Alabama, and that Obama is actually running against someone with established moderate credentials who can seize the middle ground away from Obama, seems to be something they were not adequately prepared for.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

548, Are you a shooter/hunter?

Please explain how you can support a democratic candidate when their platform calls for additional gun control, ammunition control, ammunition stamping that will drive costs beyond realistic, affordable, purchase price, and outlaw hunting on virtually all government owned ground?

Time to explain how you support that platform?

5. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Dude, the only thing Mitt left on the stage tonight was a pair of great big ears and some curly grey hair.

"Hold on to your Confederate money, Boys, the South's gonna rise again."

6. Prettywood

Prettywood Member

Why do you think they call it "Dope"!! 548...Please respond to Settermans question...Please! Tim

7. 548

548 Guest

I am a shooter and hunter and father and husband. And I don't believe the boogeyman is going to take away my recreational and self defense weapons. For me, I spend no time reflecting on the second amendment while I'm standing in the voting booth. I do, however, spend time reflecting on all the other issues that impact people I care about on a daily basis. Like you, I vote for the candidate who most closely reflects my views on the issues most important to me. Now ease up on me, you guys got this one tonight....

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

548, Those same values, given and described with in the Constitution are what makes this country what it is. Give an inch, take a mile.

You are no more a shooter or hunter than Obama is, and thus you don't understand.

That "boogeyman" has already been to Australia, Canada, and England. He exist.

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

What union local you belong to 548? At least wait until the debates are over and then your union bobbleheads can tell you who to vote for.

11. 548

548 Guest

Jeez, what a bunch of bullies. One guy even thought he would create a thread with 548 as the subject. That was kind of odd. I have posted nothing but admissions that the President had a bad debate and congratulations to the Republicans for a strong showing. Still, I get endless attacks....

12. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

548 - disabled or on welfare or gov't employee.

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Better yet, 548,

A Sheep or just brainwashed?

"take away my recreational and self defense weapons."

Where have you been the last generation?(40+ years)

Not paying attention is obvious!!

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

548,,,,,,you said, "I do, however, spend time reflecting on all the other issues that impact people I care about on a daily basis",,,,,,please tell us how hussein's policies will not have your children and grandchildren paying off this spending the rest of their lives?????

You have been drinking TOO MUCH coolaid if you think hussein is taking America in the way it needs to go.....

15. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

You can't be serious? You obviously have not been here long.

You are permanently branded, by the radicals that try to run this site and section. No need to explain any further. If you are not Radical Right, you have no rights. And that's the way it is here. You will be degraded, ridiculed, insulted, accused, and singled out in threads. There are no rules down here. Anything goes if you are radical right. The supremacists rule here. Maybe, it is the true representation of the Republican party. I do not know who is responsible for putting two a$$holes in one body, but I know it was not my God!

Oh, and it will be mostly all the same posters. Where TF is Galt, and his right hand man?

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

548, do you support stealing 716 Billion from Medicare to aid the insane Affordable (sic) Health Care Act?

Do you support a man who runs off to a fundraiser when an American Diplomat is murdered by a preplanned terrorist strike? (denied for a week and a half by the administration,)

Djo you support a man who sent 27 Secret Service agents to Mexico to cover his daughter's Spring Break Playtime?

Do you support a man who spent 600 hours playing golf, and skipped out on most of the weekly security briefings?

Do you support a man who spent over a million dollars to fly Air force One to Paris so he could have dinner with his wife under the Eiffel tower?

Do you support a man who runs all over the world making our country look weak and ineffective?

If so you need to get back on the short bus and take another run at the Special Needs Class.

This list of Multiple Faux Pas, if complete would just about kill the available bandwidth here.

Obama brought a knife to a gunfight, and deservedly so.

HM

17. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Im votin for Bush...burp

18. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

548, I was wondering if you would share your reason to vote for the president? Not trying to start a feud just want to hear how & why you made your decision.

i_shoot

19. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

good post halfmile

i_shoot

p.s. I agree with you 100%

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Sometimes a picture says more than 1,000 words

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.