1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PREDICTION !!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

The Colorado Rockies will beat the Cleveland Indians to win the World Series of baseball ! If you don't agree.....tell us why!

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

It would be refreshing to have a younger team win the World Series, but it'll be an awfully big task getting past either the Indians or the Red Sox. But if any of these teams peaks at the right time as a team, they could go the distance. It will be an exciting postseason.

Personally, I think the Red Sox will beat the Indians in five games (bring the bug spray to the Jake!) and take the World Series in five. But good luck to all teams anyway.

Porcupine

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Cleveland Indians will win because of their pitching staff lead by Bob Feller.

Pat Ireland

4. grammie

grammie TS Member

A "normal" person,,,,,generally goes to the zoo to see monkeys!!!!

I am an Arizonan,,a "zoni" if you will,,,the team that represents arizona is in the opposite league,,,but like the majority of not just rural arizonans,,but locals as well,,,couldn't care less!!!!

Here is the mindset of that organization,,,,they wait until "fan appreciation" day,,,and then announce a substantial raise in ticket prices!!!!!

You must remember,,,this is Arizona,,,If we don't like what a radio station is doing,,,then someone will cut down the anttenna's and put them off the air!!!! If we don't like where some rich bastard is defacing the mountainside with his sickning red-tile roof,,,,someone will burn the place down,,,if we don't like what is going on with illegal immigration and human smugglers,,,then someone will shoot'um up!!!! And when you don't like being played for a sucker and being robbed thru "public taxes taxes to pay for a "private" enterprise (like a stadium"),,,Well,,,,,some dis-gruntled private individual will walk into the office of who that person thinks is responsible,,,,and then shoot them directly in the ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest of the populace generally ignores their exsistance and turns their backs,,which accounts for 20,000 empty seats on a home game,,except now,,the horn blowers,the fanatics,,will be out in force,,ready to empty their wallets to support the spitting monkeys,,,the crotch-adjusting monkeys,,,the tobacco spitting monkeys,,,the corn cob re-neck monkeys,,,damned if it isn't cheaper and more entertaining to visit the zoo,,,,at least when the monkey throws shit on you,,,somebody dosen't try and sell it!!!!!!

Family of four,,,,one hot dog,one soda each,,decent seats,,one beer for dad,,and letting "junior" see those that both you and he idolize,,,,,,about 320.00 dollars maybe a bit more,,,,you not only get to see the monkeys,,,you get to hear about the drug problems,,the treatments,,,the broken fingernails,,the rapes,,the murders,,the stubbed toes,,the lifestyles,,and later----the drug ravaged ex-heros telling you about the danegers of steroids,,or sit in front of you and lie,,and in the end become exactly what they were destined to be,,,dead broke loosers!!!!!! You just supplied them all along,,,,Because???? Who dosen't love a monkey??????????????

AKA Grrammie..........

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Very good reasons to disagree with my prediction....lets hear others! In my own mind, I must be honest and say that it COULD be either the Red Sox or the Indians in the Am league champs game.......BUT, the Rockies are a driven team......thats not seen to often.What I'm saying is simply I think they are more motivated to win.

6. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

And, by the way,....why the hell do they call it the WORLD series? Thats not correct! I bet there are Japanese teams that beat the socks offen the Red Sox!

7. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

<I>" I bet there are Japanese teams that beat the socks offen the Red Sox!"</I>

There might be, but they won't even if given the chance. The Japanese play for ties; they feel it an insult if one team beats another badly.

And beside, baseball is a kid's game. Adults have ruined it by paying grown men millions of dollars to play it, the public millions of dollars to attend or to get their exercise vicariously by watching it and the rest of us billions of dollars for the higher prices charged charged for the products that are promoted through all of it.

I really don't care who wins!

Morgan

8. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

i have never been to a ball game and don't feel as though i've missed anything.

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

fearlessfain- I have been to some major league ball games and I believe anyone who has not has missed something. What one sees on a TV screen is nothing like what one sees at a ball park.

I like the Cleveland Indians because they were the Cleveland Indians when I was a young kid. I also like the New York Giants, the Philadelphia Athletics and the Brooklyn Dodgers. I like tradition.

Pat Ireland

10. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

everyone knows that it isn,t an official world series unless the yankees are playing..go mickey,,go yogi,,go babe,, go lou.. go thurmond. go whitey, & LAST BUT NOT LEAST GO TO HELL GEORGE STEINBRENNER. . dwain

11. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Damn it Grammie,1st it is church and now baseball.Is apple pie your next target?

Darr

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

How about them "Diamondbacks", beat the Cubbies 3 straight and waiting for their next opponants ... They are doing it all the wrong way, ask anyone who knows anything about baseball, the players are all call ups from the camps and don't belong in the playoffs or on the field with the real Pros according to a lot of people, but they are ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Baseball, the most boring game of all the kids games that we pay millions of dollars to the drug addict players. Its all Bull Shit. RG

14. saluki68

saluki68 TS Member

My first big league game was St.Louis Browns vs Chicago White Sox in 1952; most recent was Texas Rangers vs Oakland (ne Philadelphia & Kansas City)A's earlier this year-the Rangers (ne Washington Senators) remind me a lot of the Browns! Thank goodness I'm still a Cardinal fan from a far. Tom Montgomery

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

BLKLAB.........I would appreciate it if you wouldn't beat around the bush and just tell us how you REALLY feel!

16. phirel

phirel TS Member

BLKLAB- Is it at all possible that not everyone enjoys the same things? I suppose it might even be possible that some do not like to shoot ATA trap but it is difficult for me to understand why.

Pat Ireland

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Go BOSOX!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.