1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precison Trigger Phone Number?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Is Mile High Shooting Accessories the only place I can order a Precision Trigger from?

The reason I ask, is that I have been dialing their number for the last 2 1/2 hours and it is always busy.

I wanted to get one ordered today, and maybe have it over nighted, but I don't have any place that I can find one.

So if you have another place that sells them, please let me know the website and/or phone number.

Thanks!

Hauxfan!

2. Hauxfan

Jerry, I sent an e-mail and haven't received a reply.

Tried it again and got through, but, no one answered the phone as they are all busy.

Shazaam.......If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all...lol

Hauxfan!

3. Hauxfan

I finally left a message and they did call back.

After talking to Ray, I've decided to wait until the Grand as sometimes, the older TM-1's need some fitting.

Some of them are a little different, according to Ray, and if it didn't fit just right, I'd have to send them my receiver to have it fitted just right.

So at Ray's suggestion, and I thank him for being so honest, he suggested that as long as I was going to the Grand, I might want to wait until then. Which I will do.

Thanks everyone for all the great help you have been.

It is duly noted and very much appreciated.

Hauxfan!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.