1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Precision stock for Seitz

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shootinghero, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

0   0   0

Need a Precision stock for a Silver Seitz
  2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

0   0   0

send me an email and I'll send some info
    ebsurveyor_2008_030369.jpg

Seitz grip

ebsurveyor_2008_030370.jpg
  3. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for replying.

I am Steve and my email is sblum2000@gmail.com. I see you have an old style Precision. Two questions for you. (1) Does your stock have any rotational "wiggle"? and (2) how much are you asking for it? Thanks
  4. max trap

max trap Member

0   0   0

Steve I think I have what your looking for. I'll take some pics tomorrow and send them to you. Thanks Ed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.