1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Precision Shoooooooter" has called it quits!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MX/MT, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX/MT

MX/MT TS Member

?

2. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rich......That was good, but a Prescription change might help!

3. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

Rich You drank toooooo much eggnog uh?

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I was always a firm believer that you can buy a good score. So I'll start the bidding with 50.00 unfortunately not cash but a Dicks gift card better than money. It was a Xmas gift so I await the conformation of my offer and will send my FFL connections address for shipping.

PS I enjoyed the post creative thinking for an idle mind.

Merry Xmas to All
    Buddy

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

WGAF?! Tom Rhoads

6. Pukey Stagg

Pukey Stagg TS Member

Rich should have Left before now.

7. ZeroHero

ZeroHero TS Member

$14,886 ??

Current conversion is 0.092462 US dollars per

8. elitekolar12

elitekolar12 TS Member

Rich left
    Is this a reference to a shooter that you have had a disagreement with? If so, why not call names so we all will know what you a referring about. Has he really called it quits or would you just like to see him not shooting.

9. Fair shooter

Fair shooter TS Member

When I first read the Rich left entry of Christmas morning, I thought a jealous little boy was venting his anger over a perceived injustice:it scarcely deserved comment. Then I realized he was attempting to disgrace and poke fun at a man who had an issue with him about a target.

It is difficult for me to understand terrorists, extremists, suicide bombers and all of the hate in the world.

It is immposible for me to understand how a grown man would sit down on Christmas morning and make such an unconscionable entry about a decent sensitive man--a man who willingly treated joint problems, arranged for hospital transport and cardiology consults, assisted with prescription refills for out-of-town shooters who forgot their medicines, performed surgery and accepted insurance payment only for trap shooters and gun club employees--just to name a few of his good deeds.

Instead of sowing hate/sarcasm on the internet, imaging the benefit to all of us if we spent Christmas Day and everyday in more constructive action. That will be one of my prayers for the New Year.

P.S. I wouldn't get too excited about acquiring that beautifully engraved Perazzi. It is not for sale--it will be back again on the trap line.

10. Too Bad

Too Bad TS Member

^

fair shooter and eletekolar12, in the spirit of the new year I offer the following.

I have deleted my post after realizing my lack of sensitivity. If I offended any reader or you, I apologize to one and all.

Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.