1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Precision Machined Shell Holder NEW WEBSITE!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Advsporttech.com, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Advsporttech.com

Advsporttech.com TS Member

0   0   0

Check out our new website for our line of Precision Engineered Shot Shell Holders. We have pictures, descriptions and a store to order your own. Don't be the only one on your squad without one. Perfect for reloaders and factory loads alike. Check out our update page to see where our kits will be displayed and don't forget to sign up for email specials and updates.

2. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

0   0   0

3. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

PRICES PRICES PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without prices your thread your website(without prices) are all just useless. Neat product cool to look at in theory, BUT how much?

Jerry Lewis

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Went to the site, prices are listed.

The one shown above is $45.00

5. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

Nice looking, but too expensive for me.

Allen

6. Didreckson

Didreckson Member

0   0   0

I generally like new and trick technology. This however (at the price point) reminds me of a solution looking for a problem.

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I just got the whole page loaded and see prices my bad.

Jerry lewis

8. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

What makes it a solution looking for a problem? As we see it, it's a product made to last forever. Are there other shell holders on the market? Absolutely. Are they made to last? Probably not. Our product is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with stainless steel rivets. Other than throwing it up and shooting it, it should last forever. It is anodized for protection from the elements as well as giving it fresh look. They are perfect for reloaders as they can load the shell holders right from the press. I personally use different colors for my singles and caps. As for doubles I use one of each color for first and second shot.

Still looking for a problem? No, just selling another option for shooters. One thing about our product that is different from most products on the market, it is 100% made in the U.S.A! We stand behind our product and think once you try it, so will you.

Respectfully,
    Advanced Sporting Technologies, Inc.

9. Didreckson

Didreckson Member

0   0   0

I appreciate the quality and being made in the good old USA. CNC machined is cool, and repeats with precision. I piss away money with the best of them, and it just hit me that the price per 25 shells was more than the market might bear? This is from my perspective which might not be what the rest of the world thinks.

No disrespect intended at all. I am sure these are fabulous, and hope they sell like hotcakes for you.

10. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

I do appreciate any and all comments. This is a forum and it is also the U.S.A and we do have some freedoms left ( for how long no one knows ) and free speech is one. I took no disrespect towards your comment and would love to squad up with anyone on here. Maybe one day we will and you can see the shell holder in person.

To breaking them all,
    Chris

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Active Member

0   0   0

$45 to hold 25 shells------WOW! I reload about 500 at a time. A holder for each set of 25 would be, what----a lot of loot.

12. RED Z06

RED Z06 Member

0   0   0

Please check your PM.

Thanks,
    Pat

13. zagijimzoo

zagijimzoo TS Member

0   0   0

Whats your return policy?

14. Harv Shell

Harv Shell Active Member

0   0   0

My 2 cents, if it's even worth that. I can't see going to shoot practice, which is generally 12 box's, and loading these 3 times or buying 3 sets of them. Same for an ATA shoot. I love gadgets and these are cool looking, just can't see how they could be practical. Not to mention no hull bag for the empties. Sorry. Harv Shell

15. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

Well,just my 2C's worth.With the price of gas going to such High levels,Which is worse,or better,above product or putting in gas to go to event.Your hobby is what you make it.I've raced R/C vehicles and seen 1 battery cost over a hundred dollars,it took 3 to run two time trials and one main event,each lasting only 4 minutes.Makes this procuct look cheap doesn't it.I've fished Bass tournament against guys with $200 reels,$200 dollar poles,and they had more rigs than I by a long shot.Again,depends on what your sport or Hobby is worth to you.I never knock a product because of price.I just determine what level I'm at,and does it or would it be beneficial to me at that level.At this time,I shoot mostly weekends locally,but if I were to go to any of the Grands,etc. and travel with the big dogs,maybe this product would be for me.Right now,with my cheap little Brownings,not yet.But,maybe when I graduate to those $10,000 guns,they might be the ticket.Just saying,depends what your budget is,and what fits your style.Right now,I use a different setup,I'll just say plastic boxees,but this product could be a step up when the time comes.

DougH.

16. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

We appreciate the input everyone. We are currently working on a storage/speed loading box for the shell holders. This way you don't have to load each shell holder one shell at a time. You will be able to slide the shell holder over and load it in seconds. It should be ready VERY soon.

17. dflo

dflo Member

0   0   0

This will work great shooting games when shooting 3" or 3 1/2" shells. Now I have no need to beg Shamrock Leathers to make a 3 1/2" box holder.

18. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

19. Advsporttech.com

0   0   0

All orders have been shipped. Thanks for shopping!

20. gasman03

gasman03 Member

0   0   0

Wow talk about getting thrown under the bus. These people are trying to make a product that works but yet different. Seems everyone just wants to sit back and bitch and complain how it won't work. Geez give them a break. If you don't like it don't buy it.

Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.