1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Gold Triggers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wlc, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wlc

wlc Member

I recently sent a pair of triggers in to Precision Gold to have them set to the same set and release weights. Julie and Jim were great to deal with and had them back to me very quickly. They offer a great product and wonderful customer service. I highly reccomend them to anyone who is looking for a quality trigger.

2. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

wlc,

I concur also had a great experience with Jim & Julie, I left a set of Release pull triggers with them @ the Grand to be made into Double Release.

Apart from a small problem with customs here in Australia all went well and received them shortly after arriving back Downunder.

Great people, Great product.

All the very best for Christmas and New Year.

Release Trigger.........or should I now be known as "Double Release Trigger".

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

So, Ok on the customer service. But tell us... How much did this fantastic customer service cost you?

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Some things are priceless, Good quality triggers & service is invaluable.

Joe Woods/Ontario

5. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Mia,

Jim quoted me a price to do the work and send on out to Aussie so I was only to happy to have him do the job.

In the scheme of costs in Trapshooting his charge was relative to what any long time Trapshooter would expect, the man does this for a living he is not a registered charity.

As I stated before great people with an equally great product, nothing like it locally available here Downunder.

Respectfully,

Release Trigger.....Gary.

PS. For all you Trapshooters that are snowed in, just thought you would like to know it is going to be 80-88 degrees here today and am going to a two day shoot with my wife and best shooting bud.

6. wlc

wlc Member

For me, the cost of the great customer service was only the initial cost of the triggers. If you compare the price of a PG trigger to what it would cost to purchase a trigger and then have a conversion done, they don't look too bad. I had a conversion done a few years ago by a well known trigger guy, when it started pulling through less than 5000 shots later it cost another $100 to have it adjusted. When I asked Jim to adjust my PG, he did it and didn't charge anything.( it wasn't pulling through, just changed a little after 50K shots)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.