1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Gold Triggers- Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Julie, Jun 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Julie

Shotgun Julie TS Member

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is off to a great start this summer! I wanted to give an update on our shooting schedule. We will be leaving for Delta, CO for the Colorado State Shoot this Wednesday, June 16th. We will be there through Sunday, June 20th. I am very excited for this years state shoot as both of my little brothers will be participating for their first time this year! They are both at the very beginning stages of their shooting careers but I am very excited to have them with me this year!

Then, we will leave from Delta on Sunday, June 20, and head for Kingsburg, CA. This will be our first trip out for the California State shoot and we have heard many great things about this shoot so far! We will be there through Sunday, June 27. From there, we will head back to Denver until our next shoot.

You can check out our website to see the rest of our scheduled shooting events at www.precisiongoldtriggers.com.

Good luck to everyone and have safe travels!

All our best,
    Julie Lambert
    Precision Gold Triggers

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

precision triggers gold