1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Gold Triggers-Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shotgun Julie, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Julie

Shotgun Julie TS Member

Hello Everybody!

First, I would like to thank everyone who stopped by our table at the Spring Grand as well as our new Precision Gold Trigger customers. I am looking forward to our next shoot at the Southwestern Grand in April. Hope to see some new faces there!

Just as a heads up, Ray Stafford is currently in Florida for both the Southern Grand as well as the Florida State Shoot. If anyone is interested in purchasing a Precision Gold Trigger or has any questions feel free to visit with Ray in Florida.

Also, as a friendly reminder for all of our current Precision Gold Trigger customers, all service work should exclusively go through Jim Coons at our shop in Colorado. For questions please contact Jim directly at (303)699-6273 or myself at (248)497-7930.

I hope everyone has had a great start to their shooting year! Good luck and safe traveling for all of your upcoming shoots!

All our Best,
    Julie Lambert
    Precision Gold Triggers©
    (248)497-7930
    Julie@precisiongoldtriggers.com
    www.precisiongoldtriggers.com

2. gary0920

gary0920 Member

A million thanks to Jim Coons fitting my precision trigger and bedding the stock. It is a pleasure doing business with an operation that knows what great customer service really means.

Gary Rickard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.