1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Gold Triggers for Kolar gun?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can get more info on the Precision Gold triggers for the kolar gun? Not that theres much that can be done to improve on the factory trigger, but i'm always curious to learn about new things. First mention I saw of it was on the Precision Triggers liquidation thread, haven't heard about them anywhere else or ever seen them for sale.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I just went back into the thread, they aren't listed now...I guess they were there in error, or maybe sold out?? It was DEFINITELY there when first posted, pull or release for $1600 in the very first post...

3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Hi everyone, I saw Jim at the Utah State Shoot. He showed me and a friend his new Kolar trigger. Precision now makes a trigger for Kolar. It looks and acts just like the Pgun trigger but is designed and built for the Kolar. Its a leaf spring setup, I mean it really is the design of the famous and fabulous Precision, but for the Kolar. You may ask why, when Kolar makes a great trigger. Jim explained that the quality of metals and how their worked makes a difference. If you have the opportunity to try one, don't, unless your prepared to buy one. Bruce

4. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

Try page 51 of the newest issue of TrapshootingUSA magazine for your answer.

Tom Strunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.