1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Gold Trigger Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by straightshooter1, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I met Julie Lambert and Jim Coons at the Grand. I owned two of the Precision release triggers and one of them seemed to have changed and was firing too fast-before I intended it to fire.

When I got back from the Cardinal, I contacted Julie and she asked me to send both triggers, even though only one seemed to be out of adjustment, so they could be compared, slowed down if needed and set the same.

I mailed them last Friday, got them back this morning. Sure enough, the one trigger needed a bit of readjustment. Jim did it, shipped it back Insured Priority and the cost-----NOTHING!

I have had other triggers, Perazzi conversions, an Allem, etc., but like the Precision the best. Now I have to add such great treatment by Jim and Julie to the reasons I prefer this trigger.

Bob

2. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Ditto everything above.

Rick

3. JES

JES Member

I was told along time ago to get a precision trigger, finally listened, they are great, mine has not needed service yet will have it gone through while at the Autumn Grand, smartest move I ever made.

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Bob... Your testimony says it all when it comes to Precision Triggers. Julie and Jim are absolutely the best people to deal with, and they know their product inside out. Quality product and quality service!!! Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. Tedky

Tedky Member

I have three Precision Triggers. The one for my TMX kept misfireing, took it and the gun to Jim at the Grand. He worked on it and tuned to my TMX and it hasn't misfired yet and I have fired over 2500 with it. It is well worth it to know it will work when you need it. Great product and execellant service from a fine craftsman.
    Ted Bilbrey

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

303-699-6273

7. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

Bought my first Precision several years ago and it has moved between three different guns without an issue. Bought a used MX8 with a Precision trigger and it was missing a set screw. Setscrew shipped overnight (no charge)and the second serial number transferred to my name. Jim Coons has set both triggers to same set and release points and I can't tell them apart without looking at the Serial number.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.