1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Fit w/wood face piece 4 Perazzi MX serie

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dr.Longshot, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

0   0   0

I have a Precision Fit Stock w/Wood Cheekpiece for Perazzi MX series gun it is Right Handed. Will post pictures when I get it Thursday, Price is $750.00
    Shipped.

The wood is very nice.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Send me the photos, please.

3. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

I'll take it.

4. jbshep

jbshep Member

0   0   0

Please disregard. I received photos from someone else who evidently picked up my email address from my response to your thread above. The photos he sent were of a fitted wood stock on a Precision Fit mechanism; I thought it was the one you are selling for $750 but found out he is asking $2000! Probably worth it, but out of my market. I have never received your photos. Yours (this one) is still available. Sorry. Brad

5. Dr.Longshot

0   0   0

Here are the pics of the PFS Stock For Perazzi MX Series Trap Guns This has the Wood Grip Finished and Checkered w/ Instructions and installation Hardware.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Dr.Longshot

0   0   0

I hope this is what you all want to see, It has a wood palm piece finished and checkered to match the wood comb.

Price is firm $750.00 including shipping, insurance is extra, per US Postal insurance fees. It will be shipped Priority Mail, Complete instructions are included, and installation hardware is included.

I have not looked at the adjustments nor do I know how to adjust it, this is the way the owner gave it to me, there is no gaurantees, you get what you see
    It does have a small I would call a dent in the palm behing the thumb at your right wrist, it does not show up in pictures.

Price should be higher, as I did not know it had the wood Palm Grip.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

I'll take it. PM sent.

8. Dr.Longshot

0   0   0

The PFS is sold pending reciept of funds, but the buyer has a K-80 and wants to sell the Perazzi grip in the photo. If you want the Perazzi rip send me a PM and your e-mailo address and I will give it to him, so you guys can negotiate a deal as he needs a K-80 Grip. This is a Right Handed Grip.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot
    740-687-0048 Home

9. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I do want the grip.

10. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gary, Please check your "IM" messages. I bought the grip. Thanks, Todd

Thread Status: