1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Fit Stocks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by clay target lady, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clay target lady

clay target lady TS Member

Who is the dealer for Precision Fit Stocks in the Eastern Pennsylvania area? We have a few people interested in buying them and also fitting them properly...we need good service.

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Don't know if they have designated dealers but here's the owner's website. Call Vern - I hear he's a genuinely nice guy and always willing to talk to anyone.
    Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. phirel

phirel TS Member

Read this post slowly and watch the upper right corner. When the banner for Target Shotguns pop up, click on it. A quick call to Bob Schultz will take care of your hunt for a PFS.

Pat Ireland

4. zinger

zinger Member

There are dealers all over the country and Gene's right, call Vern Brown and he will direct you to a dealer closest to you. Please try to get one from someone who will take the time to fit it to you and spend the time to be sure it is set up right. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at zinger@zbzoom.net Kim Bateman

5. clay target lady

clay target lady TS Member

Thanks to all for your suggestions but I already use a PFS and wanted to find someone local for my friends who wish to buy one. Vern Brown is on vacation until the 23rd and that is why I thought I'd check with TS in the mean time to see if we could find a dealer in Pa. Vern was the one who set up my stock at the Grand a few years back and I am very grateful to Kim Bateman for helping me with that purchase.
    Wishing all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. Hope Smolin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.