1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision fit stocks for a BT-100

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by NOyler, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOyler

NOyler TS Member

I'm think of getting a PFS for my BT-100. I've ready many posts about them and it seems a majority says its a good way to go. What i would like to know is do they make one for a BT-100? I noticed on there website that they make one for at BT-99. Will the BT-99 PFS fit on a BT-100 or do i have to find one for that specific gun? Thanks

Nick Oyler

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I could not find anyone, nationwide, to make a PFS grip for my DT 10. Stocker John Fittinger made two for me. They are excellent examples of the woodworkers art. Give him a call 503-668-1938. He will be in Reno next week for the Golden West Grand.

JON

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Nick, sorry to say that Vern does not have a grip to fit our guns (BT-100). The only option is to have a stock maker make a custom one to fit. I am not going to spend that kind of money on mine. Good Luck with yours and don't forget to Break-em all. Jeff

4. NOyler

NOyler TS Member

Thank you for all the help guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.