1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Fit Stock Weights

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ATLSKEET, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLSKEET

ATLSKEET TS Member

Hello I just bought a precision fit stock and it is a little bit lighter than my previous stock. I was wanting to know if there is a heavier weight or if there is a way to add weight to the stock.

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

They usually come with a 2 1/4" & 3 1/2" weight. I made a 6" just to try a heavier butt. I'm back to the two incher. Have someone thread the end of a piece of stock for you any length you pick. Start long and keep cutting it off till your happy.

Big Jack

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Make a longer one that's hollow with a threaded plg in the end.. then add lead shot till the weight is PERFECT.. remove plug and add a wad of cotton.. to keep lead from moving around.. As you change things.. you'll be able to adjust the weight.. Also.. you can move the lead forward if you put a spacer in the back of the tube..(fine tuning).. All Good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

precision fit stock weight

precision fit stocks weight