1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Precision Fit Stock For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Old Texas Marine, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

I have a first generation Precision Fit Stock for sale. I am asking $850.00 including shipping to the lower 48. The Manual, tools, two recoil pads and your choice of one of the three grips is included.

You can choose a grip that fits a a Perazzi TM, a Ljutic grip or one for a K-80 that has a custom paint job.

I have digital photos, but my iMac, PhotoShop and the Forum don’t seem to get along so I will have to email photos to interested parties. Email me at XXrealtee@earthlink.netXX or a PM will work.

HBT

2. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

What am I missing here?

HBT

3. citadel

citadel Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I think that what you are misssing is market pricing. Your price appears to be a little high. They are selling for about 650 to 700. I bought two at that price. At that price it will sell in one day.
    I hope that this helps.

Citadel

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Citadel,

Thanks for the heads-up. I bought this unit with the intention of using it on my Ljutic. When I got the Ljutic grip from another TS.com poster I found I didn't like the way that Vern's grip fit my hand nearly as much as I did the wooden one Jimmy and Nadine installed on my gun back in 1976. I have really long hands. I have decided to stay with the existing stock.

I agree the market is the market and I have no ego involved in this PFS. If I over paid, that is my mistake and I am ready to pay for that mistake. Someone make me an offer and someone with a TM or K-80 or a Ljutic owner with smaller hands can be happy and I'll try to be happy, too.

Thanks again for the advice. I plan to use it.

HBT

5. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Guys,

I have been advised that my asking price is too high. I accept that assertion and would like an offer. I am willing to sell the PFS for what it is worth. Some body tell me what it worth to them and we can do business.

Thanks for looking.

HBT

6. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Guys,

Thanks to the new photo system, I can put photos (I hope) of the PFS I have that is surplus to my needs. I have had some email inquiries, but it is still available and I'm open to offers with or without any or all of the grips.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HBT

7. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Guys,

The stock is sold to a TS.com member. I have the three grips still available for $105.00 each including shipping to the Lower 48. The grips are for a K-80, Perazzi TM and a Ljutic Mono Gun. I am going to attempt to post photos.

HBT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. kentuckyduke

kentuckyduke TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Do you still have the grip for the TM1 for sale?

Kevin

9. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

0   0   0

Kevin,

All the grips and the PFS are sold.

Thanks for looking!

HBT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
precision fit stock