1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre Squading ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tracyhunter, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Just asking.here in Illinois if u want to make a reservation to hunt upland on a state site all u have to do is type in the site u want and the date u want hit enter and your in.pay by credit card,get print out and your done.question is could the ATA do the same thing at the grand? there would be no need to go w/rj stuart and google, or stand in line for 2hrs?just type in the day,event, and they would show what is available.pick out what you want,hit enter,pay w/card.can't be that hard.if the IL dnr can do it anyone can.

2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Pre Squading is a BIG Fat money maker and they will not give it up.

I think Brad invented pre-squadding when he paid Jean Greb to stand in line and get his squads in Vandalia.

3. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

You would only be able to do that for targets and fees not options. So you'd still have to stand in line to play any options.

Neil Winston used to post about how presquad.com wouldn't work for the Grand. I never quite savvied the argument.

There does have to be a better way.

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

We may see it sooner than latter. The people that take over for RJ Stuart my do something different. I believe I heard that the new software program was partially writen by Presquad .com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.