1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Squading Help

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gjmen, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjmen

gjmen Member

I have shot a little ATA the past couple of years at my local clubs. This year I would like to shoot some more and maybee a couple of the bigger events. Is pre-squading to shoot with your buddies at a certain time? If that is the case, can I just show up, sign up and shoot like i do at the smaller events? By looking at the pre-squadind form for the Ohio state shoot, it looks like you can pick the post you want to start at, time of day (early mid late), but what is bank# 1st 2nd 3rd? If I did want to just show up, sign up and shoot, would there be any disadvantages? I live less than 1hr 20min from Cardinal ctr.so I was just going to drive daily. Any help would be great. Thanks, gjmen

2. gjmen

gjmen Member

Anyone?

3. gjmen

gjmen Member

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

I was looking at the website today and that is how I take it. It does say you must shoot the same squad for all events. I too understood it that you could choose the approx. time and post. I would favor having 4 other shooters who I liked to shoot with rather than take my chances on some annoying habit someone I did not know may have.

Can't help you on the bank issues. Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.