1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-Squad.Com<Should we use it at Grand Amer?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by One Eyed Left Handed, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

I'm for pre-squaddot.com. It makes things easier in regards to standing in line, solves driving out of state to find that max squads have been reached and you can do it from the comfort of home.

My only gripe (and its minor) is clubs charging $2.oo a post to do it. Drop it to a small one time fee or no charge. After all it saves on labor and lines (headaches) at the host club also!

Eddie Quire

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I really like the presquad.com format and ease. I believe you will find that there is no cost to the shooter to use this website......however, I am sure the clubs have to pay for the service. I would like to see all of them reduced to $1 a post per event or so.....like the Autumn grand was. That amount seems very reasonable to me...but I am sure the clubs set the price as they are different for every shoot.

The Open is using presquad......I hope the Grand will as well......it would really make things MUCH easier! I believe it also encourages others to attend shoots......you see 'so and so is going'......'haven't seen them in a while.....we can squad together' etc etc....'looks like it is going to be a big shoot, think I will go too' ....my thoughts....

Lorna Hull

3. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

The irony is the creator of Presquad.com is a Pennsylvania resident. Naturally you would assume that PA uses this service and you would be wrong.

4. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

At two bucks a head per event - yes,in my opinion presquadding be it by paper or by computer is overpriced. The paper ones moreso than the computer because the club has to pay pre-squad (not very much, but it is not free).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.