1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

pre-owned/used PERAZZI MX GUNS ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jawingsr, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawingsr

jawingsr Member

Considering to purchase pre-owned/used MX PERAZZI to ad to my collection and use for trap, skeet or sporting clays. Suggestions on what "MX" model that's been produced over the years to look for ??? BALANCE, DURABILITY, VERSATILITY, AS FAR AS FINDING AND FITTING ADDITIONAL BARREL SET'S TO EXISTING RECEIVER, etc. TO BE CONSIDERED FOR MY PURCHASE. THANKS !!! JIM

2. Peter Sinclare

Peter Sinclare Active Member

To save some money from a MX-12, if you like what it offers, look at Granditalia, MS80, or a late model MT6.

Although MS80 has the Perazzi signature sculpted frame, it might cost a little more than some others, but it's just as beautiful as MX-12.

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

There is a nice MT6 and a Grand Italia here on TS.com in the for sale section. I agree that they would be a good "all clay sports" gun.

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

You should consider whether or not a detachable trigger is important to you. Also whether you frequently switch the firing order of your barrels. Last, you should decide whether you like the sculped "seashell" receivers or the smooth sided "round" receivers. Last, decide what length barrel you want.

5. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

One thing about a P-Gun you if you don't like it, you can always break it up into pc's and sell it! Take a look at the FOR SALE section!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.