1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers to Alabama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigbore613, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Prayers go out to the victims and their family's of the shootings in Alabama. Jeff

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

bigbore, The families certainly DO need our prayers. This whole tragic mess ended up across the AL border just a few miles from my house. This whole area is in total SHOCK! At work there are many people who knew some of the victims or the shooter. One of the other lead men has a sister in law who lost her cousin. One of the guys on my maint crew knew the shooter and graduated from High School with him. He is dumbfounded. He said he would never in a thousand years think the guy could have done something like this!People always think this kind of stuff happens somewhere else. This thing is like something out of a horror movie! One of the the deputies in the pusuit didn't find out until later this guy had gunned downed his whole family. The guy killed his wife and 18 mo.old daughter, and shot his 4 mo.old who may or may not live. This guy shot cops, old people, couples, babies, just ANYBODY! He killed his own mother then set the house on fire before he started the rampage. The Geneva police Chief was shot, but his vest deflected the bullet into his shoulder. It just goes to show you never kmow. Every day on this earth could be your last! The people involved certainly need our prayers!

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Prayers sent. :(

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Always carry a gun.

My gf ridicules me for carrying in the house. You never know what could happen.

Don Verna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.