1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers needed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

My family has suffered a loss of a young life cut very short. My nephew Ian was killed as result of an auto accident...he was out celebrating his 21st birthday and being able to legally drink and never made it home. Please keep us in your prayers and remember to try your best to keep your own young ones from the same senseless end...CalvinMD

2. dalog

dalog Member

Our Prayers are with you

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I'm sorry that your family has suffered this tragic loss. God bless you and may God bless his parents.

4. hoot619

hoot619 Member

What a loss, those nice commercials never show what can happen with a few too many. My heart felt condolences to the family. I will have them in my prayers Ken U

5. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Prayers sent your way and needed here too. I just got the phone call about one hour ago that a friend of mine was killed tonight in an auto accident also. We just never know, life is so short and fragile. Bryan

6. dhip

dhip Active Member

Prayers sent

Doug H.

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Calvin and Bryan, prayers sent for both of you in your time of need....

8. ExFedex

ExFedex Active Member

Our prayers and thoughts go out to you both. Friday I was attending a Celebration of Life for an 81 year old trapshooting buddy. It was great! My wife was attending a funeral at the same time for the 18 year old daughter of a local family of a heroin overdose. Saturday evening my wifes prayer line calls with a request for a family whose 15 year old daughter took her own life. I have no answers folks but we got to do better.

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Will be coming home Tuesday,..this happened outside FtWorth Texas...thank you all for caring,..we are all still in a daze what exactly happened...his little girl is now an orphan but she is in good hands with her family

http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/09/08/3346521/man-dies-after-stepping-out-of.html

10. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it! May God comfort you and your family. Prayers for you in your time of sorrow!