1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR BRIAN McCORMICK'S SON

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BILLYBOB007, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILLYBOB007

BILLYBOB007 TS Member

PRAYERS NEEDED FOR BRIAN McCORMICK

I received this Prayer request from Brian McCormick, I'm passing it on to the trapshooting community, he and his son are avid Trap Shooters here at Redlands Shooting Park and Current Board Member of Tri County Trap Club. Are prayers are with you and your family, Brian

Bill & Alicia Blankenship
    P.S Brian's E mail mccormicklofts@sbcglobal.net
    TS Tread Name BMC

I was informed a few hours ago that Justin was in terrible car accident with his cousin coming home from school in Idaho. They have him on support and he is currently on a life flight chopper to Boise. The doctors at the first hospital said he sustained major body trauma, punctured lungs, spleen and other organs and all of his ribs are crushed. His back is broken and there is a chance he may be paralyzed. He will go right into surgery when he arrives in Boise. I'm leaving first thing in the morning to head up there. If you gentlemen would be so kind as to say a prayer for him to survive this and be healthy once again our family would greatly appreciate it.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Our prayers go out to this young man and his family. May everything turn out alright.

Hauxfan!

3. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

Are prayers are with you! We will pray for a good outcome.
    Mark and Sally Stevens
    Primedust

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Both hospitals here in Boise have good reputations. He will be in good hands. My prayers for this young man are in process

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Brian, Godspeed on your trip to Boise. Our hopes and prayers are with you.

Charlie

6. Vickie

Vickie Member

Brian, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Tom and Vickie Larkin

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Any word on surgery?

Hope all is well!!!!!

8. JES

JES Member

My prays are with you and your son. Jan Slough

9. BMC

BMC Member

Thanks to everyone for saying a prayer for my son and his cousin. The past few days have been very stressful. We went from critical to stable to stable and improving. I won't go into all of the details but they both suffered broken backs, justin broke all of his ribs and collar bone and both his lungs are punctured and collapsed. Andrew his cousin is in a coma with serious head trama. Justin my son made some very good improvements over the past 24 hours. He will walk again. With all of my hobbies and this large family reaching out to others the prayers for these two boys is probably higher than most of us could count. God listens. If you saw the pictures of the car (which hit a telephone pole at 80 mph.), it is really a miracle they are still here with us. Justin probably will be able to go home in a few weeks. His cousin will probably be here for a few months.

And cuban is correct. St Alphonsus hospital is an amazing place full of amazing people.

10. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Brian,

Stand firm in your faith that he will recover fully. Lots of people are believing with you.

JT

11. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

May god be with you and your family.... You will be in our prayers.

12. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Your family will be in my families prayers !! May God deliver healing to him.

13. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

May prayers for the injured.

Berettaman7

14. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

My prayers go out to the family. I wish them all the best.

15. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

You and your family are in my prayers. Hoosier

16. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Continue to trust God and believe for complete healing. Jackie B.

17. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

You guys will be in my prayers.

Matt

18. BMC

BMC Member

Thank you all. The well wishes and prayers for Justin and Andrew have been beyond comprehension. Today has been a very good day for both the boys. Justin my son has been recovering very well according to the docs. He finally passed the tests and got off the ventilator this morning and most of chest tubes are out. They say he is a really strong kid and it is helping him. He can speak now and we enjoyed a few hours of playing catch up. He couldn't believe he had been there for six days. The prayers of so many have definitely convinced our Father to give these boys a second chance. I talked with Justin about this very subject this evening. He'll be here for another 10-14 days but he is doing good, but in a lot of pain.
    His cousin's father and I were present at midnight last night when they tried to coax Andrew out of his coma. He was able to open his eyes for a few moments and did things with this hands on command, one of which was to put two thumbs up. They said this would be a game of inches but that alone was a huge step.

I can't say enough for the staff here at this hospital. This place and the staff are really incredible and are taking great care of the boys. Last night Andrew's dad and I were the only ones left here and were waiting for midnight for the test on Andrew. A security guard stopped by, a very nice guy named John. We discussed about our boys and what we were waiting for at the moment. John talked of the power of faith and prayer and proceeded to kneel down and say a long, powerful pray with us. I won't forget it. Thank you all again for your prayers. I can't go into the details of the accident, but the fact they are here today is truly because of people who care and the big man upstairs who listened.

19. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Halleluia and praise to the healing power of prayer and faith in the Lord God Almighty. This miracle in the lives of these 2 young men is a testimony of His Healing Grace and Endless Mercy. May The Lord bless them and their families today and always in Jesus' Name. Amen.

20. stockguy

stockguy Member

Brian,

Hope and prayers go out to your and Andrew's family for a full recovery for both young men. Miracles do happen and maybe one is going to happen in this case. It's wonderful to hear that there are some positive things are happening in their recovery.

Greg Hissem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.