1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayers for All In The Path of the Recent Storms

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just a note to keep in your prayers all the poor folks who have lost some or all during these recent terrible storms and tornadoes...especially those of our shooting family affected and those we are not yet sure if they fared well through the carnage...CalvinMD

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Amen Calvin, This is the second time this area has gotten pounded in a the last several weeks. My Prayers and heart goes out to these people. Take care and be well. Break-em all. Jeff

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Calvin your spot on, we need to worry far less aobut some freakn wedding in England and concern our selves with the people who've been hurt or killed. Prayers

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I agree with Bruce. I haven't even turned on the tv today. Well, I usually don't anyway, but I'm really not interested.

5. CalvinMD

It saddens me more everyday to hear of the death toll numbers...I have many friends and family members that reside right in the areas most hard hit,..thank God they have been accounted for as safe and are doing all they can to assist their less fortunate neighbors who lost everything

6. quartering

quartering Active Member

ditto your sentiment. however, i'd like to see the death toll rise as the national guard deals with the looters in the most expedient and appropriate manner. good luck with it

7. CalvinMD

Its so low of those who are vultures picking on those who are down,..they will get what they deserve one day..either on earth or when they go before the Boss to answer for their sins

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I agree Rick, but mine goes to AmeriCares not the Red Cross. Look at their overheads sometime. AmeriCares has about a 98% return to the cause. Show me another charity that can come close to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.