1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

prayers also needed for Skip

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by merlynstrapguns, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Skip has called a said that the Dr.s have found some cancer in his esophogus and the stint return/replacement didn't go well. Looks like he might be down for a bit. Lets add him to the prayer list............merlyn......

2. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

I am going through the same thing except in a different spot. Rest assured I will be praying for Skip.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I will keep both of them in my thoughts.

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Merlyn, I gladly will remember Skip in prayer and trust that the Holy Spirit will give him peace. Jackie B.

5. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

We will also keep both in our prayers. It's our prayer that Jesus will touch both of you. Michael and Jane

6. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

In Jesus' name I pray for your comfort in HIS HEALING GRACE regarding your health issues. Keep the FAITH IN HIM my brothers; I am believing in a miracle for both you and Gene. Amen. jk. > < // > .

7. BrooklynPrep69

BrooklynPrep69 TS Member

Skip,

Get well soon. You are in my prayers.

Steve Marengo

8. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Skip, You are in my prayers! Matt in KY

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Merlyn, you tell Skip I said Hi and that my prayers for him and his family are on the way.

Hauxfan!

10. yvonne

yvonne Banned User Banned

I'll add Skip to the many I need to pray for right now. I hope good news comes to him soon.

11. Jamnss

Jamnss TS Member

Skip, Are prayers are with you and you family. Will add you to our church prayer list. The first thing you have to really grasp is how good and merciful God and Jesus really are. Every time God decides to heal someone, He is showing incredible mercy, love, goodness and compassion towards that person.

"For with God nothing will be impossible." (Luke 1:37)

For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me." (Psalm 30:2)

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)

"And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:15-16

Dear Lord, You know my friend so much better than I do. You know his sickness and his need. You also know his heart. Lord, I ask you to be with my friend now, working in his life. Let Your will be done in my friend's life. If there is a sin that needs to be confessed and forgiven, Lord, please help him to see his need and confess. Lord, I pray for my friend because Your Word says I should pray for His healing. I believe You hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of Your promise. I have faith in You to heal my friend, but I also trust in the plan you have for my friend's life. Lord, I don't always understand Your ways, and why my friend has to suffer, but I trust You now. May You be glorified in my friend's life and also in mine. Amen

Your friend and brother in Christ. Jeff Ryals

12. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Merlyn, In case Skip isn't reading the threads......please be sure he knows we are praying for him and for all his family. Be sure and tell him I will pass this along to my father and mother as well. My Dad and Skip have had many great conversations and he asks me about him often. they will be praying as well, I know.

the Hull family
    Howard, Lorna, Bryan and Emily

13. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Prayers from me too skipper. Todd

14. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

It's a Blessing that people have the courage and strength to ask for prayer from their fellow shooters. All of us in the shooting sports are family. As a family, when times are tough, we stick together. Michael and Jane

15. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

If there is anything we can do, just let us know...I'll pass along another bit of shooter family news....Jim Overstreet got home from the hospital this week after heart valve replacement. He is doing well, working on regaining his strength.

16. old tex

old tex TS Member

WOW! what a wonderful outpouring of support for a friend, makes me glad to be associated with so many believers!

Inercessory prayer works, even the medical community recognizes it's power.

unc

17. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Skip,

I am thinking of you and working on my pool game so I will be ready when you get back.

jim brown

18. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Give Skip my best..The prayers are on the way...Mizzou

19. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

We will continue praying for Skip and Gene along with others on ts.com who have asked for prayer. Michael and Jane

20. sterlingz

sterlingz TS Member

Our prayers are with you from Western Nebraska Skip.
    May the Lord bless you.
    Sterling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.