1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Prayer Request for Buzzgun

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

No folks, I ain't dead yet. Friends, I'm asking you to Pray for America. Some are saying the End is tomorrow. I simply don't believe we Americans are going to let it go down that way. Other nations have become morally ambivalent, but I refuse to give up. I really think if we pray, and pray hard - God will give us a second chance. (and besides - I have Matt Kenseth in the Nascar race Sunday).

Friends, won't you pray with me? I know TS.com can convince the Big Man to change his mind.

...You in?
  2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

First, let me say that according to God's Word, no man knows. But I'm in. America is in SERIOUS condition but if you watched the news and saw that an individual returned $45,000.00 to a family that didn't know it existed, there is still hope. Jackie B.
  3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm not making any payments on my notes until Sunday. That would suck if i spent all my money on bills and then it all ended tomorrow.

Wait a minute, if it all ends tomorrow i won't need the money anyway. LOL

Jackie has it right. Only the God knows our fate. He surely wouldn't pass it on thru one of these self proclaimed messengers. These people should be committed for this garbage they preach.
  4. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

I agree with shootingjack only the father knows. We need to pray with a heart of repentance GOD loves a humble heart. I do have great hope for the US because I still believe our Father has use for a nation he blessed with freedom of faith. Not always a bead of roses being Christian but far better than other countries where they are killed for their faith. To much is given much is exspected. I have to say I am impressed with trapshooter forum and the type of people that use this sight. Not always but most of the time there is a lot of compassion for people that most have never met in person.

Great job
    Tom
    Tom
  5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Have any of you ever seen or heard Harold Camping speak? He looks and sounds like death warmed over. I promise you God is not going to do it tomorrow just to keep camping from being right.
  6. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

It can't end tomorrow, I still owe people!

Ajax
  7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Hate to tell you this buzz, but if the only thing you are looking forward to is Nascar on Sunday then your world has already ended, long before the end - tomorrow.
  8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

I hope I sinned enough to not get caught up in the Rapture.
  9. JACK

JACK Active Member

How can you miss the "All-Star Race". Best show all year.
  10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

This is the prayer that I will be saying on Memorial Day at the beginning of our Delaware Trapshooting championships.

God Our Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries; and please watch over and heal my family;and please protect our freedoms, and watch over our troops, who are defending those freedoms. Amen

Please join me in taking a moment to honor those that have sacrificed their all so that we may enjoy our many freedoms and our way of life.

Curt
  11. Barrelbulge(Pa)

Barrelbulge(Pa) Active Member

You guys a worring too much about something you can do nothing about. The Bible tells you NOT to worry about things you cannot control. If it ends today so what??? That is the way God wants it to be, and you can do nothing about it. Just accept it. He(God) knows what he wants to do for us. Now Obama on the other hand he knows better than the Lord. Bulge.
  12. crusha

crusha TS Member

Come on...keep 'em coming guys. We have to Pray Hard. We can make the Big Guy change his mind!
  13. grntitan

I believe i heard on the news the other day that its slated for 5:00pm CST. Can someone confirm so i may recalibrate my countdown timer?
  14. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

Well, I'm still here. All the neighbors are gone. Wonder what that means?

Ajax
  15. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

Since everybody is going to be leaving, can I have all the stuff you leave behind???????

Money included??????
  16. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Active Member

Not to fear......Obama already went from President of the USA to world dictator. When he sees his old buddy is asking for prayers he will elevate himself up to Supreme Being of the Heavens and save ole Buzzy.
  17. vdt

vdt Active Member

#24 All Star Winner
  18. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Well, three hours to go here in Ohio.

Walking the dogs the other nite, and there were a group of Toads hopping on the sidewalk. A little eerie.

I'm not a Biblical scholar, but doesn't it say the Heavens will rain down such kind of critters????

Just Might make the zone shoot after all.

Regards....Gerald
  19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Only one hour to go, Eastern Time!

Keep praying guys! We may be able to pull this one off after all!
  20. grntitan

Well i'm going to bed. Wake me up if i miss something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.