1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Prayer for shooters daughter needed......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shotgunfun, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Hello, friends. I am writing to ask you to do something for me. We have some friends, some of you may know them as they are part of the shooting world........Rick and Ann Chrisman. Their daughter Ashley is VERY ill and in Children's Mercy hospital. She has been ill since October 19. She passed out at school and then had throwing up and they thought she had the flu. The illness continued and they took her to the hospital. She was very low on fluids and they gave her fluids thought that would do the trick and sent her home. She continued to have horrible stomach pains and couldn't keep anything down so they took her back to the hospital......I think at that time Childrens Mercy. Anyway, they put her on a feeding tube, which she has been on at least 4 or 5 weeks. They gave her pain meds that were narcotic in nature and she had a quick addiction reaction and they had to change that and she has had to go on other meds for the pain I guess. anyway, I got an update, they have a website that has updates for Ashley and it sounds to me like she is getting worse, rather than better. They are thinking of sending her to St. Louis to another hospital. Ann said that she was dizzy and fell at least 2 times yesterday......and is getting weaker.

I would really appreciate any of you that are people who pray, if you would add her and her family to your prayer list. Rick and Ann were the head of the 4-H shooting program where Bry got his start. Rick is now the district representative for the Friends of the NRA. They have been very involved in shooting sports for over 15 years. I thank you all in advance for your kind prayers. If you know others willing to pray, please pass this on.........thank you.

Lorna Hull

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Our prayers are on the way for Ashley and her family.

Hauxfan!

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Sending our most serious prayers her way for health and happiness to return to Ashley

4. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

My Prayers and heartfelt feelings go out for Ashley

5. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

will be talking with the big man upstairs ASAP. Please tell Ashley she has a lot of support out here.

My GOD Bless this family!!!

6. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Lorna... My prayer has been said, not only for Ashley, but for her family and friends, that the Lord gives them the strength, the grace, His mercy, and His peace to carry them through a very difficult time. They are all our brothers and sisters, and when they suffer, we suffer right along with them. May God bless and keep them all cradled in his arms during this ordeal....... Dan Thome (Trap2)

7. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Thank you so much all....trapshooters have the biggest hearts out there!! I will be sure Ashley and her family know.

Lorna

8. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

She's in my prayers.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Ashley and her family will be part of our prayers like all of our TS.Com friends are on a continual basis ... May the Good Lord watch over her in her hours of need ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. BIG B

BIG B Member

Prayers sent

11. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

Ashley and her family our on my prayer list. May God comfort her and her family.

12. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Prayers going out for her and her family.

13. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Done Deal!

May the Lord bless and keep them all...

Jimette and milt

14. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

We're keeping Ashley and her family in our thoughts here in Virginia.

Luvn

15. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Ashley and her family our in our thoughts. We pray for a fast recovery

16. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

My prayers are with Ashley, her family and the doctors who are treating her.

17. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

I have 2 daughters... one of them has the same name....... Ashley and family we pray that God will heal you completely.

WesleyB and Family

18. Janet

Janet TS Member

Prayers have gone out for Ashley for a fast speedy and complete recovery.

Janet Ohio

19. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope Ashley gets better soon! Our family prayers are sent aloft for His help! Hap

20. mallardfilmore

mallardfilmore TS Member

Don't forget to pray for the Doctors that they will be provided the wisdom to figure the problem out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.