1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Pray for our Nation!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Shooting Jack, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I know that some on this site do not like anything religious posted on here but I felt strongly about this posting and I force nobody to watch/listen to the attachment. Those that do watch it I hope and pray that you take it seriously. Jackie B.

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Relying on crap like this is why America is in such sad shape....

If we want change in America then WE have to get up and do it OURSELVES, no one is going to do it for us.

regards

3. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

I will rely on my God to help get me through the good and the bad that may come my way. It is also true that the Lord helps those that help themselves.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Always do. Always have.

5. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

I do everyday... and also try to help make a difference withcareful thought not hot headedness!!!

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Thank you Jackie B. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

America's future is already written. Our laws will ensure our further deterioration. Voting for one party or the other can only slow the process. Our government has grown too powerful and too destructive. Enjoy today because it will only get worse as you get older.

8. turbobike

turbobike Member

+1 on highflyer

The USA is like the aging Heavy Weight Champ (ALI, Forman, Tyson etc) they won’t admit that things have deteriorated to the point that they are not "The Greatest" anymore. While their ringman screams from the corner "get'em champ" "work it" "swing"...all the while the audience has already seen the inevitable....Why do some people deny the simple truth?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.